THP Fantasy Football - Week 14 Thread

That is pretty funny that the 2 highest scoring teams tie. I had such a poor start where everyone was scoring ridiculous points against me that it just about took a miracle to comeback from.

Noone had more points scored against them in league 1 then me. Kind of tough to win when that happens, but it sure was fun trying.

Noone had more points scored against them in league 1 then me. Kind of tough to win when that happens, but it sure was fun trying.

Well they only scored 2.5 more against you than me.....and I scored 209 more than you. Just for perspective. :alien:

Well they only scored 2.5 more against you than me.....and I scored 209 more than you. Just for perspective. :alien:

I was agreeing with you bro. No doubt your team scored more than me. Just saying it is tough to win when everyone has their best day against you.

I was agreeing with you bro. No doubt your team scored more than me. Just saying it is tough to win when everyone has their best day against you.

Agreed man, really sucks when you have zero control over PA. Stupid scheduling!!

Agreed man, really sucks when you have zero control over PA. Stupid scheduling!!

Did you see how many points Morgan scored against me last week? 151.5! Are you serious! How the heck was I supposed to win that? I could not help but laugh and wonder if she was going to double me. hahaha

Did you see how many points Morgan scored against me last week? 151.5! Are you serious! How the heck was I supposed to win that? I could not help but laugh and wonder if she was going to double me. hahaha

I did see that, up by like 90 at one point. Frustrating losing 125-122 or something and most everyone else is scoring 85 points. C'mon man!!

Then Morgan and I tying north of 100.....

I did see that, up by like 90 at one point. Frustrating losing 125-122 or something and most everyone else is scoring 85 points. C'mon man!!

Then Morgan and I tying north of 100.....

It is pretty crazy that you are not guaranteed to be in the playoffs and really have to hope some people lose. Don't worry cookie, I will lay the smack down on Amol this weekend.

It is pretty crazy that you are not guaranteed to be in the playoffs and really have to hope some people lose. Don't worry cookie, I will lay the smack down on Amol this weekend.

Well, I had my chance this last weekend when everyone lost that I needed to and my team lays an egg only scoring 87 and I lose by 7 points. I was projected to win by 50. FML. Haha

While GG clinched her playoff spot it appears, she is all angry tonight because Percy Harvin was just placed on IR. #nothappy

I think my chances for the playoffs went out the window with last weeks loss

I can't decide if I should play Randall Cobb or Stevie Johnson.

I would give you a suggestion but for some reason I don't think you would take it.

i know what Jenn would say

She needs to focus on her line-up. I need a win from her today as I think I still have a slim shot of making the playoffs.

Looks like I'm playing spoiler today, I'm hoping I can keep it up!

I can almost smell the playoffs. My team is getting hot at the right time.

Nice start to the day still tons of football to be played though

I offered up Cam to so many teams, at or around the trading deadline, and each time got back, "sorry, not interested in Cam". Over the last four weeks, he has been an absolute stud and if I make the playoffs, it will be because of Superman.

I offered up Cam to so many teams, at or around the trading deadline, and each time got back, "sorry, not interested in Cam". Over the last four weeks, he has been an absolute stud and if I make the playoffs, it will be because of Superman.

He has been awesome for me today.

Where was this team last week? Grrrrrr

I was having a good day until I figured out no matter what happens I am already out of the playoff picture. Ignorance really is bliss. I guess taking down GG in a game that is meaningless for her will be mu Super Bowl. :alien:

Back