FS: Nike VR Pro Driver, Ping i20 Driver, Lamkin grips, UST Mamiya Attas3 shaft

bhilton

Reaction score
Handicap
I've got several different items for sale. The first is a brand new Nike Vr PRo Limited Edition driver. It is 10.5 degrees, with a stock Diamana regular flex shaft. It comes with the headcover. Asking $210 shipped OBO.

VrPro4.JPG

VrPro3.JPG

VrPro2.JPG

VrPro1.JPG

The next item is a used Ping i20 Driver. It's a 9.5 degree driver with a stock TFC 707d X-stiff shaft. It also comes with the headcover. Asking $160 shipped OBO. Sold

I have 10 Lamkin Perma-Wrap Classic 3GEN grips for sale. Asking $30 shipped. Sold

Last, I have a brand new UST Mamiya Attas3 Driver shaft. It's a high launch shaft. The flex is 6S and weight is 67 grams. It's 46 inches with a .335 tip. This shaft retails for around $450. I'm asking $230 shipped OBO.

Attas2.JPG

Attas1.JPG

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these.

Last edited:
All these prices are negotiable. I'm trying to avoid the eBay route, so you have any interest in any of these, feel free to make an offer.

One last bump before these go on eBay. Prices have been dropped.

Wow heck of a deal on the Attas

I never did get around to putting these on ebay, so I'll give them one last bump on here before I do that.

Interested in the Ping if still available.

Everything is still available

Your photo on the VR shows 10.5, but your description says 9.5. Just a heads up.

Your photo on the VR shows 10.5, but your description says 9.5. Just a heads up.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's changed now.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's changed now.
Sure thing. Good luck selling it. Would love to own that club. Wanted one for years.

Still have Nike Driver and Attas 3 shaft available.

I would love the Nike but have literally no money for clubs

would you take any trades for the shaft?...

Every day I get on THP I come to this thread and stare at that VR haha. Wish I could manage it! GLWS still!

Every day I get on THP I come to this thread and stare at that VR haha. Wish I could manage it! GLWS still!

LOL. It has your name written all over it.

Back