THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

7ereseby.jpg

They have them!!

That's great Bmik! Gonna buy any of it?

That's great Bmik! Gonna buy any of it?

Tempting but not for 40! Way too much

Edit: they were the head covers btw

Nice looking view buck

Ridiculous work week almost over. Just a little paper work tomorrow, then it's time to get the car ready for MB. Can't wait.

Dibs on 3rd

I fully expect to see the shark resting his eyes, just won't have One T in the back ground this time...

I fully expect to see the shark resting his eyes, just won't have One T in the back ground this time...

Still going good. Had Steak n Shake for din din

Wanted kellybo to feel at home with me so i dressed like OG. Rocking the Daniel Boone raccoon hat.
tasynudy.jpg

You got my hat dude! :bulgy-eyes:

haha you guys have a great time and can't wait to join ya this weekend!

Drunken chipping has commenced out of the living room through the glass sliding door over our railing on the balcony to the green! Still more fun with a huge glass table behind you.

Drunken chipping has commenced out of the living room through the glass sliding door over our railing on the balcony to the green! Still more fun with a huge glass table behind you.

Ha ha ha. Awesome. This makes me even more excited for the outing.

Not sure if that's awesome or horrifying yet. How good is your chipping?

Nothing appears to be broken haha

Good enough then. Not that I'd ever do this, but those foam practice balls are perfect for hitting indoor flop shots.. From what I hear.

I have this feeling they were hitting real balls lol

On my way
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354790086.529271.jpg

Safe travels everyone.

I hope you all have a great time. I was hoping this would be my first THP event however our Christmas parade is the same day and my kids are helping in a church missiosn project. I love this place and can't wait to meet you but I love spending time with with my kids at the parade. Have a great time!!

I hope you all have a great time. I was hoping this would be my first THP event however our Christmas parade is the same day and my kids are helping in a church missiosn project. I love this place and can't wait to meet you but I love spending time with with my kids at the parade. Have a great time!!

We can't wait to meet you buddy. Family first is awesome. I'm sure you will have fun and walk away with great memories.

Love seeing all the early arrivals , this thing is gonna be big . Safe travels everyone .

Back