WTB Older style SuperStroke Ultra Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman

@Archerguy1
Reaction score
Handicap
Nada
Looking to see if anybody has an older style Super Stroke Ultra Slim putter grip laying around. Not looking for the new Splash grips currently all over the market, I am looking for a solid black with white lettering or red/black with black lettering. Ultra Slim only and if it's used and was profesionaly removed I would be interested if it is still in decent shape. Shoot me a pm and let me know. Thanks, I wanted to add a pic of the grip I am after straight non-tapered

IMAG0073.jpg

Have you checked ebay? I have seen them there in the recent past.

Yes I am watching a few but they are white and black, I have used the slim and fatso grips and the white gets pretty grungy looking after a lot of practice and even after cleaning the white looks dingy yellow , that's why I was looking for the solid black, that's where I got it at off the bay

I have a red one but it's on an older TM CS putter.

PM sent

I have one (black with white lettering) I'm going to replace with a Slim anyway, pm me your address and I'll send it to you. They come off super easy with air, so it's no biggie.

Kudos to MG for stepping up!

Big thanks to More Gooder , he is sending me one he took off of his putter , I owe him one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back