Cartoon Characters

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
I have a soft spot in my heart for 70's and 80's cartoon characters. License rights would need to be obtained but it'd be cool to see some of these:

Space Ghost
Jabba Shark
Scooby Doo
Thundarr the Barbarian
Smurfs

Moved to new thread.

I love those characters too especially the Smurfs. You are right about the licensing rights but we know how to do that. Typcially we do our own original designs but we are open to new idea's all the time.

That is Smurf Tastic

I know it doesn't fit in with Daphne's family-friendly lines, but if you ever do a "Family Guy" line, let me know and I'll pick up a Charley Hoffman Chris Griffin.

t_19719.jpg

or Quagmire

quagmire.jpg

How about the entire Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

aqua-teen-hunger-force.jpg

Oh yeah, and I agree that Quagmire rules!

Loved Thundarr!

[YOUTUBE]LhAobPugvsk[/YOUTUBE]

One with voices would be grand:

"Arial, Ookla, we ride!"
"Demon dogs!"
"Lords of Light!"

Loved Thundarr!

[YOUTUBE]LhAobPugvsk[/YOUTUBE]

One with voices would be grand:

"Arial, Ookla, we ride!"
"Demon dogs!"
"Lords of Light!"

just watched Thundarr last night!! so awesome!!!

Any love for the Thundercats?

I grew up in the 80's so I was into the Disney Afternoon with Duck Tails, Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears.....loved those shows!

Lets remember this thread is about things for Daphne's headcovers. I believe we have another thread on cartoons somewhere.

Lets remember this thread is about things for Daphne's headcovers. I believe we have another thread on cartoons somewhere.

I would definately pay for a Thundercats headcover....or Darkwing Duck...but I realize I am in the minority there I am sure.

Great suggestions as are the ideas of the other talking headcovers. The Talking Dog is our first talking headcover and I have admit to being a bit nervous about doing it as my mom (Daphne) didn't feel they belonged on the golf course. So far I haven't been struck by lightning ( so I don't think she is mad :)) and the feedback as been great! We may add more but I want a least a year of feedback before we move forward. I will keep you posted!

Back