thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Great site! Lots of info here. Pretty much gave up golf the last 7 or 8 years for work, but made it back this year. No handicap yet, but so far averaging high eighty low ninety per round, so can't wait to learn from you guy's.

Thanks in advance

TheDue

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us.

Welcome! Pronounce/explain "Due." (Please--don't want to sound rude.)

Do The Due

Do The Due

Welcome! Pronounce/explain "Due." (Please--don't want to sound rude.)

Thanks all. "TheDue" is just a nickname some old playing partners gave me years ago. My first name is Duey believe it or not. They started out with "Do The Due" and shortened it to "TheDue" lol

Thanks all. "TheDue" is just a nickname some old playing partners gave me years ago. My first name is Duey believe it or not. They started out with "Do The Due" and shortened it to "TheDue" lol

So, Doo-ee? I'd been thinking Doo-ay.

With a name like mine I've heard it all, but I have a pretty good sense of humor. I am really impressed with this site. The more I look around I keep finding neat info like the putter shootout. Wish I would have found the wedge and driver shootouts before my trip to GolfUSA last month, lol

welcome!

With a name like mine I've heard it all, but I have a pretty good sense of humor. I am really impressed with this site. The more I look around I keep finding neat info like the putter shootout. Wish I would have found the wedge and driver shootouts before my trip to GolfUSA last month, lol

Welcome in thedue!!! We'll see ya around I'm sure!

Welcome! This is a great site.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP thedue!

Dewwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Love that name - when I played ball in High School - I wore #24 (Dwight "Deweee" Evans - he was an outfielder for the Red Sox) and all the guys called me Deweeee.

[I haven't thought about that in a while!] :clapp:

:welcome:

Dewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lmbo

Dewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lmbo

Dewwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Love that name - when I played ball in High School - I wore #24 (Dwight "Deweee" Evans - he was an outfielder for the Red Sox) and all the guys called me Deweeee.

[I haven't thought about that in a while!] :clapp:

Barruda... good stuff. Not a socks fan, But still love it. Give them a little middle relief (that works) and Deweeee can work his magic, :clapp:

Back