Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My avatar is a found treasure from an e-mail joke I received somewhere. I edited it to avatar size. I have a bunch I interchange, so don't be surprised if it changes. The C-Tech has been around for me for a long time. I was on a social forum my wife ran for a while and that's where I first thought it up.

I'm slightly obsessive about Tiger Woods. Well, a little bit more than "slightly." Haven't missed a televised swing of his since Pumpkin Hollow back in 96. My nick is very imaginative and creative.....My first and middle name!!!

mine is Willllllllllsooooooooonnnn.....

--Captain Obvious

To make JB happy, I am temporarily taking a break from my never ending avatars of Adam Scott. Please don't fret, he will be back.

My avatar now is a tribute to Daphne's Headcovers and her fun spirit that gave me the idea to go find the banana head cover at a store that sells her headcovers. That's my project this weekend :) :banana:

To make JB happy, I am temporarily taking a break from my never ending avatars of Adam Scott. Please don't fret, he will be back.

My avatar now is a tribute to Daphne's Headcovers and her fun spirit that gave me the idea to go find the banana head cover at a store that sells her headcovers. That's my project this weekend :) :banana:

I think there are others besides JB who are thankful for the Adam Scott break. :clapp:

I think there are others besides JB who are thankful for the Adam Scott break. :clapp:

Then there are some who are a little disappointed.

Ya know, they said the same thing about his game...it hasnt been seen in quite some time...hehe:confused2:

Although he is on the cover of Golf Magazine this onth...better get your copy now Misty!

Although he is on the cover of Golf Magazine this onth...better get your copy now Misty!

Oh good call!!!! I'm already a member of his official fan club. Maybe I can send it to him to get signed. I bet I'll get it back in a year or so!

Well my username stems from my use of firearms, the Marine Corps and/or paintball teams.........

My avvy, well it just describes my personality/outlook on life in a more "positive" manner, LOL. Plus I am enough of a nerd that I will admit I still play video games and will ALWAYS try to thread the ball through that little gap in the trees, or land an impossible approach because it's just more fun DANG IT and this is just a game after-all!

Well here's my story and I'm sticking to it. My name is Timothy Whartenby so that's the TW part and my lowest round is 67 (-5) so I came up with the name: TWshoot67. Now my avartar just happens to be another TW ( Tiger Woods) my favorite golfer so it all goes well together. I tried to explain it to the best of my ability......lol

Tim

Yeah, I was going to say a 67 is just ho-hum for that TW; for the rest of the TWs, that's pretty good though!

. . . my lowest round is 67 (-5) so I came up with the name: TWshoot67.

I'm sure if you shoot lower, Hacker would be willing to change it for a price! hehe

My username is what we call each other when we say something silly or dumb. When the kids were younger, we would (lovingly) "bonk" each other on the head when we said something dumb. I say a lot of dumb things at home (well, not only at home), so I get bonked a lot.

becuase I look like a character from the "timbertoes" in Highlites magazine. :clown:

That's what you made me think of! Sad to say, I even have the web site bookmarked. (Boo Girl still loves hidden pictures.)

Given that this is a golf forum, I sincerely hope I don't have to explain my username to anyone. If I do, know that in one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line in the opposite direction. That and there's nothing wrong with lumber.

My avatar is little old me at Turnberry a couple of years ago enjoying myself in the sunshine

New Avatar. It's my soccer teams crest, were going to win state this year!

My user name came from a girl in high school that would always call me SethO (she was very pretty, but we were only friends sadly enough).

My avvy: My friend and former roommate is a photographer. He snapped this picture while practicing shooting against a flat white surface using gels in the lighting. There is no editing on that photo.

user name is from Texas A&M collage that has most of my money LOL ( sending kids to school).

My avatar keeps changing. I change it just because I can.

Ive been going with Truck A Sauras lately.

Back