What do you do for a living?

you folks have some pretty good jobs,I'm a retired home builder,now I live in the woods raising cows and playing golf.

you folks have some pretty good jobs,I'm a retired home builder,now I live in the woods raising cows and playing golf.

Most home builders around here are retired, whether or not they want to be!

I used to get paid to shoot at things, blow 'em up, and make sure the taxpayers got their monies worth outta the Corps........now I joined the "Dark Side" and I get the "privilege" to order others to go outside and play around while I fill out paperwork, req' forms etc and write commendations..........:disapointed:

I shoulda told my CO no..............then I wouldn't have missed the privilege to play 9 holes at Kabul CC.........

I'm a Quality Assurance Analyst for a company that makes nipple pasteys for exotic dancers....

Hah, ok, just for clarification, this was a joke, I don't think the nip hairs could handle so much applying and removing of such devices :)

I'm a Business Analyst for a bank software company here in Orlando, oh, I also write a pretty darned awesome golf blog :comp:

Really? I would have never guessed by your forum name.

I'm a Union Plumber Local 690 Philadelphia, Pa. My claim to fame would be that I'm the youngest Journeyman in Phila, at age:16 and also youngest Master Plumber at age:21 you could say I was born into the plumbing world as my father has had a Plumbing&Heating company since 1974. Then became Mechanical contractor since 1985. Right now my career is up in the air as it dioesn't look good i will finish out my plumbing career as I had a very bad injury in april of 08. Funny it was same month I was initiated 25years ago. So atleast I made it 25 years so far!

In this day and age, having a craft like that is what makes the most sense.

Really? I would have never guessed by your forum name.

Haha, yeah, I suppose it's somewhat obvious..

I own fastfood restaurants in Nebraska and Kansas, (23 years). before that I was a welder. 16 years were in mid Missouri where I was lucky enough to play golf around those nice lakes on Lake of the Ozarks.

"Would you like fries with that double chz burger"

A dairy farmer in Northeast Ohio?

Yes, just a very small farm town in extreme NE Ohio, but not many farms left. With current low prices there will be even fewer soon.

I do strategic / financial planning for a certain beer company headquartered in Saint Louis.

Hmmmm...now who could that be....

And here I thought I was being very secretive and generic. Oh well, enjoy a cold one this weekend!

Spoiler
budweiser.jpg

There's an Orlando, OH....whoa

hah, awesome... Guess, I should've dropped the , in replace it with an .? :) wait..is that incorrect too? Can I have two punctuation marks side by side? Or is this a case where spelling out the word is appropriate?? :confused2:

Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager. (Retired with active license.......just in case!):D

I do strategic / financial planning for a certain beer company headquartered in Saint Louis.

Long live the King. :alien2: I've got an Uncle that works at one of the breweries in NY.

Note to JB: Make sure AHacker'sHacker is invited to all get togethers. Free beer. :good:

Note to JB: Make sure AHacker'sHacker is invited to all get togethers. Free beer. :good:

I second that motion.. :drool:

That is the only reason I have any friends. :weep:

I operate heavy equipment for an airplane maker in the Seattle area. Been doing this type of thing for 20+ years, I guess my life long ambition of being a Carnie is nothing but a pipe dream now.

General Mgr of two industrial stores. One sells Power Transmission Equipment and Bearings, the other sells, installs and services conveyor belts....big stuff for the copper mines.

I'm an infrastructure engineer / project manager in IT. Made the jump last year to work the sales side with a software company. Best job I ever had..........till the economy tanked !!

Currently contracting a job were my team has a yearly rollout/set up of 8000+ offices and 140,000+ pc. It is with a well know tax prep company...................

Back