Is Golf a "Sexy" Sport?

Johneli

Reaction score
Handicap
Do you think that a good percentage of the LPGA and PGA players are viewed as sexy? Does the way the women/men dress contribute to that view? What other parts of the game or the players themselves qualifies golf as a "SEXY" sport?

I think some would be viewed as that way. Tiger, Natalie, etc...

sexy is as sexy does....it's all in the eye of the beholder

golf prob doesn't rank as sexy as say women's beach volleyball?

It depends on what how the cart girls are (un) dressed, and what they look like. This is Vegas, and sexier looking babes get the most tips. :banana:

Now as pro golfers go, (no malice intended) to me, a well adjusted male, the LPGA has some fine looking women out there who at times find themselves in some sexy, looking positions, which to others might be considered unflattering. I know when I go to the local LPGA tour stop, I am looking at golf shots, and wondering why can't I hit shots like that. I have seen some of those so called sexy LPGA players in public with out their make up on. They look as ordinary as any other women you might see. I think that if the LPGA players were to go to a rule that required long pants, and short sleeved, lose fitting, collared shirts they would lose some of their viewing audience. Not the way it should be, but.......

I have no opinion on how sexy a PGA player might be. I just don't roll that way. :sarcastic:

I'm gonna have to think about it.
Spoiler

morgan_bootay.jpg
morgan_pressel_booty1.jpg
MorganPresselOtter_272x400.jpg
Spoiler
Nice otter.

You otter not done that...

Still thinking.

Spoiler
340x.jpg
85144-LPGA_star_Paula_Creamer.jpg
Paula-Creamer-600x400.jpg
creamerkneesocks2.jpg
photo-16410.jpg

610x-2.jpg
610x-1.jpg
340x-4.jpg

Im in the minority, but I still do not think there is anything sexy about Paula Creamer. And you can tell in that first picture that she is whining about something as usual.

It's all a matter of personal taste but I think Suzan Petterssen is hot. She looks good, has a great body, wears trendy clothes and just acts plain COOL.

Im in the minority, but I still do not think there is anything sexy about Paula Creamer. And you can tell in that first picture that she is whining about something as usual.

I'd say that too if the woman I was married to was a member of this site too. :wink: j/k

I love me some Paula. She'll be my 3rd ex wife.

Johneli,
I love Suzann as a person and she was so kind to us in Orlando spending time with THP. On TV she looks darn good. Up close, she is somewhat scary. Scary may be too harsh. She is okay. She also may pee standing up...hehe

I'd say that too if the woman I was married to was a member of this site too. :wink: j/k

I love me some Paula. She'll be my 3rd ex wife.

GG picks out the cute girls more than I do. She agrees with me on this one. Paula has more sideburns than Elvis.

GG picks out the cute girls more than I do. She agrees with me on this one. Paula has more sideburns than Elvis.

lol. That's not right.

Love it when Harry goes into the archives...was almost expecting to see Soxy's picture surface again :clapp:

Johneli,
I love Suzann as a person and she was so kind to us in Orlando spending time with THP. On TV she looks darn good. Up close, she is somewhat scary. Scary may be too harsh. She is okay. She also may pee standing up...hehe

I was still ok up to the point of "scary up close" because there's make up, etc. for that but I hit the eject button when I got to the "pee standing up" part. :sick:

I would say golfers are condsidered to be sexy. Tiger, Camillo, Paula and Natalie are examples that come to mind.

now if only she was wearing a plaid skirt..she'd have the full on catholic school girl / pre Brittany Spears train wreck look going on!!

Back