Why men are never depressed:

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures. Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

There is much truth in that... :laughing: :clapp: :angel:

Haha, awesome post! So true too!!! I will say that 25 minutes to shop for all your relatives is pretty generous, more like 15! Gift Cards from Best buy for EVERYONE!!! :)

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures. Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

Well played sir, well played! :clapp:

Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100

If you do it right your tux rental can be free with all the groomsmen's rentals. :good:

There is so much truth in this. Got to love being a man. We can also use the excuse that we are men for the vulgar, un-PC, barbaric things we say. :laugh:

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
JB, Im thinking that part of it doesnt hold true in your case...:confused2:

You got that right bake.

Not me. Today I went shopping for a pair of flip-flops/sandals and I was honestly a little lost because of all the choices and options. I hate shoe shopping!!! :angry:

Yeah, shoe shopping is the worst, my wife is great, saves me the bother and purchases my shoes for me :)

Not me. Today I went shopping for a pair of flip-flops/sandals and I was honestly a little lost because of all the choices and options. I hate shoe shopping!!! :angry:

I love shoe shopping. I love all shopping.

Yeah, shoe shopping is the worst, my wife is great, saves me the bother and purchases my shoes for me :)
Good deal. I'll be glad when the day comes that my girlfriend is to that point with me.
She has suggested clothes that she thinks I would look good in but isnt yet to the point of buying me stuff and telling me to wear it.

She has suggested clothes that she thinks I would look good in but isnt yet to the point of buying me stuff and telling me to wear it.

Well, then you're just not dressing poorly enough.

Well, then you're just not dressing poorly enough.
Apparently...:confused2: Not that Im complaining. Its nice to finally be in a relationship where Im not putting up with drama all the time. Its nice to finally have a girlfriend who is fun and who makes me happy. :D

Apparently...:confused2: Not that Im complaining. Its nice to finally be in a relationship where Im not putting up with drama all the time. Its nice to finally have a girlfriend who is fun and who makes me happy. :D

I'm quoting this for posterity.

We'll revisit this in 6 months. :banana: :rofl:

You can add that post as a favorite, so you don't have to go looking for it in six months!

Good deal. I'll be glad when the day comes that my girlfriend is to that point with me.

Remember that at some point you will consider marriage and take a perfectly good girlfriend and turn her into a wife overnight. What a terrible thing to do to someone.....:D

Remember that at some point you will consider marriage and take a perfectly good girlfriend and turn her into a wife overnight. What a terrible thing to do to someone.....:D

C-Tech - Don't scare him just because it took you a few times to do it correctly.

I have to agree with JB on some of that. 3 pair of shoes definitely isn't enough. Although I'm not quite the shoe ho JB is, I have about 8 pair currently...:beauty:

I'm quoting this for posterity.

We'll revisit this in 6 months. :banana: :rofl:

LOL...behave! If you guys knew some of the past girlfriends Id have, you understand. This one is a keeper! :cool:

C-Tech - Don't scare him just because it took you a few times to do it correctly.
Aint gonna scare me on this one. Ive had my fair share of psycho, needy, insecure girlfriends; so I know all the red flags to look out for.

Aint gonna scare me on this one. Ive had my fair share of psycho, needy, insecure girlfriends; so I know all the red flags to look out for.

Dude, trust me on this - they keep finding new ways to sneak past the security measures you install. Crazy chicks are like cats: sneaky f-----s.

Dude, trust me on this - they keep finding new ways to sneak past the security measures you install. Crazy chicks are like cats: sneaky f-----s.
Dont be so paranoid. :cool:

Cats...haha, I just put up that post in Chuckles yesterday, too!

Dont be so paranoid. :cool:

That's just Harry--he's a magnet for that sort of women.

The rest of us will be plotting on just how you should pop the question.

The rest of us will be plotting on just how you should pop the question.
LOL...thats at least a few years off. I will admit that there is the possibility of that happening someday and could see her being my wife SOMEDAY, but Im nowhere near being ready to seriously consider that anytime soon.
Im just taking things one day at a time. So far its been great but Im trying not to get too far ahead of myself. :cool:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
LOL...I cant argue with logic like that.
:wink:

Back