Status
Not open for further replies.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
What's up guys?

Going to put my R11s Tour head with Aldila RIP Stiff shaft for sale. It has a brand new golf pride tour wrap standard size color white installed. I used the R11s for this season only. Looking to switch to something else. The aldila RIP is the shaft with the green eyes inside the skull. Also I'm going to throw in my Matrix Radix 6 stiff shaft as well. Driver comes with the head cover and wrench. The condition is really really good, only 1 sky mark that you can barely see. I'd be willing to bet this driver is in better condition than any used R11s you can find at a retail store. With both shafts, head cover and wrench I'd like to get $230+ 3% for paypal fees shipped anywhere in the CON US. Any questions fire away! Thanks for looking guys!!

Attachments

• R11s 1.jpg
    R11s 1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0
  • R11s 2.jpg
    R11s 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • R11s 3.jpg
    R11s 3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • R11s 4.jpg
    R11s 4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • R11s 5.jpg
    R11s 5.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • R11s 6.jpg
    R11s 6.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
Wish I had the funds for this at the moment... Good luck with the sale!

Wish I had the funds for this at the moment... Good luck with the sale!

Thanks bud! I'm in no hurry to sell since I can't really play here in western NY lol!

Doing some research online and things with pricing going to do a price drop!

Looking for $210 + 3% for paypal fees shipped in the CON US. Anyone who is interested I can have it shipped out first thing tomorrow morning when my post office opens.

Again thanks for looking guys and gals!

Willing to ship to UK?

In the spirit of Christmas final price drop! We'll do $200 + 3% ($206) Shipped CON US. I can have it out tomorrow! You get the driver both shafts head cover and the wrench.

Driver has been sold! Thanks THP Moderator can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back