What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Gasman - My philosophy is that not everything has to be matchy matchy - we're not talking Garanimals here. Your shoes, belt and hat should complement your outfit. March to the beat of your own drummer and show your own style.

That THP buckle must have looked nice TGM. Love the hat too.

Dark Grey Nike Dryfit Shorts
Yellow Nike Dryfit with a black and white Argyle pattern on the front
Adidas 360 3.0s

(still haven't found a strap localy to put my THP buckle on!!:at-wits-end:)

TheGasman, that Ogio hat is sick!! I may have to pick one up.

that Ogio hat is really cool. I need to start searching for one now!

Today I wore Nike Dry Fit navy blue shorts
TW Nike Navy and light blue striped shirt
Black Nike Logo belt
Black and white callaway shoes
Navy TW hat

These shorts but in regular gray
TM-pesci-lt-grey-shortsL.jpg

sligo-orange-scriverL.jpg

White Sligo Belt with THP Buckle

White Nike hat

White/Gray Nike Vapor Shoes

Went to the range today during GG's ladies golf clinic and decided to try out the Cleveland Classics apparel that we are reviewing currently.

587914418_THxac-M.jpg

Worked well with a white and black TW hat and
White and black Etonic Golf shoes.

I wore a sleeveless black Puma top and the new Nike pink shorts that we got the other day. I finished the outfit with black and white houndstooth Nike Shoes and a pink and black Callaway hat.

I'm running out of things to wear.

Black Reebok Performance Long Sleeve
White Nike Dri-Fit Mock
Black Pants
White Phresh belt
White Titleist hat.
White Adidas Tour 360's.

YOu can win another Sligo outfit Dent by entering the contest that ends Monday.

Just making sure. Thanks Dent. Good luck.

sh3f-40.jpg

ss32f-43.jpg

White with green IPD Belt

A short-sleeved red mock, black docker shorts, white and black Nike SP-3 shoes and a red Callaway mesh hat.

This:
Desktopphotos.jpg

The photo doesn't show the US Women's logo on the shirt. I liked the retro stripes but later realized my dish rag has the same ones.

Love the belt.

Love the belt.

I'm amazed how that little green dot goes with everything in my wardrobe. I don't wear green.

The shirt is blue, white, and green. Its the TW shirt from the US Open and the green matches the shorts perfectly.

591895629_cERHn-S.jpg

Look at Claire showing off the guns.

Tomorrow for my company outing I'll be wearing a white PGA Tour shirt and black,white, gray plaid shorts.

Black Nike Dryfit shorts, black with thin white stripe adidas clima control shirt, nike shoes, nike belt & a black Erin Hills hat.

The shirt is blue, white, and green. Its the TW shirt from the US Open and the green matches the shorts perfectly.

591895629_cERHn-S.jpg

LMAO!! If he would just wait 5 more minutes I could take the picture for him. I can't help but laugh every time I see you take a picture of yourself in the mirror.

Thanks, that is kind of you. My wife is laughing at me. I take it when I finished golfing, not before.

Thanks, that is kind of you. My wife is laughing at me. I take it when I finished golfing, not before.

I am laughing because I think it's so cute, it wasn't meant to be mean. I just thought I could take the picture for you before you leave instead of you having to stand in front of the mirror and take it. I didn't mean it to be rude.

Back