What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish and chips.

JB made me curry chicken and himself chicken fried chicken with sausage gravy. I also made rice in the rice cooker to go with them. Then I was feeling ambitious and I made double chip cookies from scratch with chocolate and butterscotch chips.

I made double chip cookies from scratch with chocolate and butterscotch chips.

Just trying to get this in before Harry does:

You have my address, right? hehehe

hamburgers and hot dogs! maybe a corona or two as well!

I just got an email from my peeps - she's in the mood for stuffed lobsta and filet on the grill...... Who am I to argue.....:clapp:

We are going to Carrabas tonight. Its less than 3 minutes away and I love the Polla Rosa Maria chicken there.

Tonight it’s just me, my baby girl and the two dogs since the wife is in Vegas on a girl’s trip…

So after I put the little one down for the night it is a nice big steak on the grill paired with a nice red. :banana:

Were going to my favorite steakhouse tonight. Im pretty pumped.:banana:

Last night: Lobster bake at the club. For not being in Maine, it was pretty good.

Tonight: Took The Kid to Benihana's to thank him for allowing me to drag him around the US Open.

Salad! I have got to get rid of some excess abdominal muscles...yeah, that's what it is muscle. Anyway, its salad til its gone!

We went to Olive Garden.

Tilapia & a salad

No supper, had a decent lunch at Water Street Brewery in Delafield.

Last night we just had some sandwiches at the Rays game but tonight we are making homemade pizza. I am making the dough from scratch (crossing my fingers for success), I have never made dough before I usually just get the pre-made stuff from the deli at Publix, they make it fresh that morning.

Chicken white bean chili and cornbread. Fruit salad, but I may make a real salad as well.

I bought two quarts of sour cherries at the farmers' market this morning, but I don't think Hubby will get the pie made in time.

Popcorn chicken and a granola bar.

Steak, rice (well none for me) and broccoli. mmmm!

Hot dogs tonight in the bogeyme household. :alien2:

Don't let Harry hear you say that! hehehe

And to answer your question: NO! It's the ONLY way!

Are you crazy - mustard goes on hotdogs. Ketchup goes on french fries. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back