The "On Screen Guide" Thread

Ok I read this post but I am still not sure what the heck that thing with the green head is?

They are all versions of the Evergreen College mascot, the Geoduck.

I think it might be like the Stanford tree, where the individual who plays the mascot creates their own costume.

. .

My Friend Rabbit (2009) Series.
"The Big To Do." When Hazel gets backed up, Rabbit helps her out.

Haha, I bet Rabbit helps.

Our TGC HD has been showing the programming for Versus for the last few days. The regular Golf Channel is showing the correct programming.

I just called Time Warner about the previously mentioned problem about the guide being wrong. I happened to check our recording schedule and it wasn't going to record Big Break! (Because, according to the guide, it wasn't on!). No one has called about this problem before me. Hope it's fixed soon.

Final Update: The on-screen guide has been fixed!

I'm just glad I don't have to go back to the SD Golf Channel to see what's on! It sucked because if you wanted to record a half hour show, and something was on Versus that was two hours, you had to record the whole two hours!

"My Friend Rabbit"

"A Private Place; Droopy Friend" Animation. (2008)
Edweena's private place; Mouse plants a seed. Kids & Family, Kids, CC
. .

Was that on one of the dirty channels? Sounds pretty kinky.

Edweena's private place; Mouse plants a seed. Kids & Family, Kids, CC

Yeah, we're having those discussions with the kids, too.

A sports bar I frequent has a sign that designates the bar area from the live poker area. ""Liquor Up front-Poker In The Rear". A conversational piece I think. :banana:

It's the name of a TV show. I'm assuming they play poker.

Every time I see it though, I can only think "But what if I am partial to "Poker in Morning" or "Poker During Lunch". Or what if I want a stiff drink, "Poker and Liquor"?

Now on SyFy:
Croc

Movie, Horror, Suspense. (2007) Peter Tuinstra, Sherry Phungprasert. A hunter searches for a large crocodile that preys on tourists at a resort.
Next on SyFy:
Supergator

Movie, Suspense. (2007) Brad Johnson, Kelly McGillis, Bianca Lawson. Geologists encounter a giant alligator while investigation an active volcano in Hawaii.
Later on SyFy:
Lake Placid 2

Movie, Horror, Suspense. (2007) John Schnieder, Sam McMurray. A sheriff, big game hunter and a wildlife officer try to kill three giant crocodiles.
I guess 2007 was big for crocs/gators.

I kid you not, on FX right now:

Primeval

Movie, Action/Adventure, Horror. (2007) Dominic Purcell. A news team travels to Africa to find a giant crocodile said to have claimed hundreds of lives.

Right now on DirecTV channel 253 (Lifetime Movie Network):
"Say Nothing"
Right now on DirecTV channel 258 (Fox Movie Channel):
"Say Anything"

Did one of my ex-girlfriends schedule today's programming or something??

Right now on DirecTV channel 253 (Lifetime Movie Network):
"Say Nothing"
Right now on DirecTV channel 258 (Fox Movie Channel):
"Say Anything"

Did one of my ex-girlfriends schedule today's programming or something??
:quiet:

ESPN HD 9:15-12:30 am
San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders. The Chargers travel to Denver to take on the Broncos, who finished 8-8 last season.

Way to go, Time Warner Cable.

ESPN HD 9:15-12:30 am
San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders. The Chargers travel to Denver to take on the Broncos, who finished 8-8 last season.

Way to go, Time Warner Cable.

Just one more reason to love Verizon's FIOS TV. Same game, Verizon's description:

"San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders from Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Running back LaDainian Tomlinson and the Chargers visit quarterback JaMarcus Russell and the AFC West-rival Raiders."

Back