My Own Sports Rankings

provisional

Could Care Less
Reaction score
Handicap
10+/-
I thought of this while reading another thread. This is my own ranking of how I watch televised sports.

(1.) NFL. (2.) MLB. (3.) NBA. (PGA if Tiger is playing) (4.) Mens Tennis (5.) PGA. senior, and regular tours. (6.) Womens Tennis/Fast Pitch Softball. (7.) LPGA. (8.) UFC. (9.) Soccer. (10.) Bowling.

What's your line up?

For what ever reason I watch more European golf. I attribute this to when it comes on, which is early AM out west. Another thing with the PGA/LPGA, is you can read along the bottom of the screen, and see who is doing what, long before their tournament comes on TV. (delayed broadcasts)
:comp:

NFL
MLB
PGA
LPGA (probably tied with PGA)
College Football
NBA (love playoffs but regular season is a joke)
Boxing

Here is my order with the frequency I watch.
1. NFL - Every week
2. PGA - Most weeks
3. Tennis(majors only)/World Series of Poker(it's on ESPN so I'm calling it a sport) - When they are on, don't watch reruns of these
4. College Football/LPGA/MLB/NBA - Occasionally, moreso if it is playoffs/majors

Rare Viewing
5. Boxing/Soccer - Special events only
6. Bass Fishing/Bowling/Strongman Competition - If absolutely nothing else is on

Uh....are you all intentionally leaving out the NHL?

1. Olympics and pre-Olympic events
2. NFL
3. PGA, LPGA if no PGA
4. Big 12 Football, BCS
5. Tennis Grand Slam Events
6. Basketball - March Madness
7. NHL - Playoffs, Home Team
8. MLB - Playoffs, Home Team (Only because I don't like the TV coverage. Live's different.)
9. Basketball - NBA Playoffs

WWPSD - you wrote that just as I did

Not at all. I never enjoyed it at all. We had a strong team here a few years ago and I brought clients to the game all the time. But unless its Olympic hockey, I have zero interest in watching it.

I live in the desert. What do I know about ice? Blue Line..What's that? I have gone to some of our local, semi pro hockey team's games. It's a good place to drink beer, while watching from Pepsi's private both when I get invited.:comp:.

NFL
Winter Oympics...not a fan of the summer games
College Football
Nascar
PGA
And sometimes LPGA

I do not watch Bowling, Hockey, Basketball of any type, Tennis, Badminton, Checkers, Baseball or Bass Fishing.

I would say

NFL
College Foodball (Go Gators)
PGA
LPGA
MLB (I am ok watching it live, if on TV it's really only for the World Series)
NBA (only the finals, and really only if a team JB likes is playing)

I used to be a huge fan of hockey when I was younger and the Florida Panthers were in the Stanley Cup Finals, but I haven't been a fan for several years now. I enjoy the olympics but I don't go out of my way to watch them. As for other sports, I just have no real interest in them either, I would rather watch an old movie.

Just as much as Bass Fishing & Hockey in my opinion:D

Oh no no NO, you rank Golf and NASCAR above the equal Checkers, Hockey and Bass Fishing in your list of sports that might not be sports? What did Hockey ever do to you?

College football
College basketball
Formula 1 racing
NFL and golf occasionally

1) NCAA Basketball...rock, chalk, JaaayHaawks..KUuuuuuu!
2) NCAA Football
3)PBA
4)LPGA & PGA
5) lil bit NASCAR, NFL & MLBA postseason

1) NFL
2) PGA
3) College Football
4) LPGA & MLB
5) Tennis

1) NFL
2) PGA
3) Nascar
4) NHL
5) March Madness
6) UFC
7) LPGA
8) Bowling
9) NBA (Playoff only)

Spend most of the days at working trying to find a sporting event on TV.....

1. College Football (during football season, of course)
2. Golf. Whatever is on.
3. NFL
4. College Basketball (mostly SEC)
5. Olympics. Whatever is on TV during olympics.

I will watch NBA during playoffs, other college sports during college world series (like women's softball, for example).

I have no desire to watch MLB, or NHL, or NASCAR. Hubby will watch some MLB if it is Tampa Bay.

1.) MLB
2.) NFL
3.) NBA
4.) PGA
5.) NCAA Football
6.) NHL, LPGA, NASCAR, every other sport I don't watch. I don't care if any of these disappear...sorry. XD

1) mlb
2) mlb
3) mlb
4) pga
5) ama
6) nhl
8) nfl

World Cup Soccer/Euro Championship Soccer
NHL
NFL
PGA Tour
ATP Tennis

Thats all I follow and really care about at all. But I love the Olympics as well.

1. PGA
  2. LPGA
  3. College Football
  4. CORR (or any off-road racing)
  5. X-games (for the BMX sports, no boards or fruitboots)
  6. Cycling
  7. NASCAR
  8. NFL
  9. NHL
  10. Supercross / Motocross

Back