RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
For a second I thought it was a new trailer you bought!

THe lawsuit will never go through...The losers from University of South Carolina sued after saying they "wish we still had slaves" and "women do not deserve my respect". The great thing about Borat was the uncomfortable funny....I hope Bruno has the same...that scene with the black baby who we named OJ looked fake to me.

Lmfao! "I swapped him" "For an Ipod"

I can see the classic Borat scenes in there, for example, the Karate scene.

Lmfao! "I swapped him" "For an Ipod"

I can see the classic Borat scenes in there, for example, the Karate scene.

I thought it was...

"I get iPod, he get iPod nano...stupid guy, iPod Nano is for girls" not word for word, but defiinately called the nano for girls.

I thought it was...

"I get iPod, he get iPod nano...stupid guy, iPod Nano is for girls" not word for word, but defiinately called the nano for girls.

That is in the originaly Borat movie, just quoted that part because I thought it was funny.

The other sentence about the remake didn't pertain to that quote.

He's already being sued.

Update:
I hate people.

Woman Changes Charges In Bruno Lawsuit
13 July 2009 1:06 AM, PDT
MV5BMTU0OTkzMjg0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA5OTA2Mg@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

A woman who launched a lawsuit against Sacha Baron Cohen for allegedly assaulting her during filming for outrageous new comedy Bruno is now suing the funnyman for "emotional distress".

Richelle Olson filed suit against Cohen and studio chiefs at NBC Universal, claiming she was injured in a stunt at a bingo hall in Palmdale, California in 2007.

She claimed Cohen, who appeared in character as his outrageous gay Austrian alter-ego, used "vulgar and offensive language" when he took to the stage to call the numbers during the charity bingo game - and when she tried to snatch the microphone from him she reports a "physical struggle ensued".

Olson alleged the incident had left her wheelchair-bound after she suffered "brain bleeds".

However, after movie bosses at NBC Universal advised that they had unearthed footage they insisted proved Cohen "never touched" the alleged victim - Olson and her legal team seemingly quickly took a different route.

Olson has now dropped her claims of assault and battery, opting to sue Cohen for "emotional damage" instead, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The amount Olson is suing for was not clear as WENN went to press.

Intentional infliction of emotional distress is the stupidest tort ever devised.

I wish they hadn't cut the Jackson stuff from the film.

I hear the reviews ain't great. Still, I'll watch.

That is in the originaly Borat movie, just quoted that part because I thought it was funny.

The other sentence about the remake didn't pertain to that quote.

The iPod Nano is for girls quote was from Borat.

BTW...Bruno made me laugh out loud harder than any other movie I have ever seen at the theatre.

Back