What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustard for me is limited to hot pretzels. Hot dogs get katsup, and if I'm lucky, relish and onions!

I didn't eat ketchup until I went to college and I limit it to fries. I've never had relish and won't touch mayo.

I didn't eat ketchup until I went to college and I limit it to fries. I've never had relish and won't touch mayo.

Do you use tartar sauce?

< sigh >

Don't let Harry hear you say that! hehehe

And to answer your question: NO! It's the ONLY way!

Let’s just say, once upon a time I had to drink a glass of warm water filled with mustard…

Spoiler
I don’t eat mustard anymore.

I think it's directed at us ketchup users!

Let's dig that hole deeper: it's catsup, not ketchup. And I won't use it on anything. Anyplace you can conceivably use catsup, barbecue sauce works better.

Let's dig that hole deeper: it's catsup, not ketchup. And I won't use it on anything. Anyplace you can conceivably use catsup, barbecue sauce works better.

Depends.

[YOUTUBE]9ZIHOPEU_f4[/YOUTUBE]

Let's dig that hole deeper: it's catsup, not ketchup.

Actually, it's both.

heinz1870.gif
54huntscatsup.jpg

Although, I've always thought they tasted different. Catsup is gross.

Thai chicken with steamed vegetables.

Some comfort food at Black Bear Diner. :eat:

Cottage Pie.

Bison tacos.

If the girls don't get home soon, it's going to be peanut butter and pretzels for me.

Since I don't have La Salsa down here in Corpus, my own version of their original steak burrito with some really lean cut, cilantro/lime marinated with some homemade white flour tortilla chips and some fresh made mango salsa.........and an ice cold Coke with Mexican Vanilla added in!

This was from last night, but it was something new for me. I've never cooked salmon myself, always get it at a restaurant.

Grilled a fresh sockeye salmon filet coated in garlic butter and Urban Accents Fisherman's Wharf seasoning on the Foreman. Turned out great, and was really fast 'n easy to do. Also made up some shell pasta w/white cheddar sauce to go with it. :clap:

Wish we could get fresh fish here in the midwest. Frozen is all we have here. (Not counting going out to the lake and catching your own).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back