One For A Book and The Other For A Bro!!

Craig Mac

Reaction score
Leaving VA tomorrow:

This one for Rocco's Book
bomb2.jpg

And this one for my good friend in "Sunny Florida"...
bomb1.jpg

Awesome stuff CM.

What's the story with that really dark one?

Do tell! I'm curious, since I know nothing.

Do tell! I'm curious, since I know nothing.

The La Gloria Cubana R Seri #4 Maduro is the middle one, the wrapper is Maduro hence the dark color, but that doesn't mean anything. The wrappers are "cooked" a bit to give that dark color. A darker wrapper does not mean a Fuller Bodied smoke as most may tend to think. The LGC is actually a medium bodied smoke with a bit of sweetness to the wrapper as far as cigars go(but definitely not a flavoured cigar). Now the T110 on the right... That sumbitch is an all Ligero(top leaves of the plant or most mature leaves) cigar, and is not to be taken lightly, best to eat a meal first. It is not the fullest bodied cigar I have ever smoked but it does pack quite a nicotine buzz!

Fun. Better batten down the hatches, JB!

One for a Book

One for a Book

Awesome Craig - I'll certainly enjoy. I like the 5 Vegas Brand, and most any Rocky Patel blend is good with me. I've had various Ghurka's - not sure about the one you sent though. Looking forward to all of them.

What a great site/forum. :banana:

CM sends some great stuff usually. You should enjoy it

Nicely done CM!

The 110 is greatness.

Do keep a packet of sugar on hand, just in case you start to feel ick while smoking it. If you feel queasy, pour the sugar under your tongue, and let it dissolve, the sick feeling will pass.

Gummi - Why would you smoke a cigar if it makes you feel sick? Does this fall under a no pain/no gain heading?

Sometimes they'll sneak up on you, and the 110 is just a strong stick. I've had them do it to me, as well as most all the cigar smokers I know. It seems more likely to get you if you're not an every day tobacco user.

Gummi - Why would you smoke a cigar if it makes you feel sick? Does this fall under a no pain/no gain heading?

That's almost like asking 'why do you drink when you know you will get drunk?' Because you can and enjoy it!

I've felt the "wooziness" on occasion, and yes it can creep up on you, especially if I'm smoking a strong cigar on an empty stomach.

I also get the hiccups (how embarassing) when the nicotine level is strong. A couple of swigs of water, however, usually cures them.

That sugar remedy is interesting. Nice trick to know.

Package arrived today. Thanks to CM for sending a bomb my way. These look great.

Back