WTB: High kick point driver shaft

Gianna1025

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Looking for something with a high kick point in order to lower my ball flight a bit. Something standard, dont need any adapters for it. It's going to go in my SF 2.0. Looking for a Diamana white board or something similar. Let me know what you have and what its going to cost me.

I have an aldila rip tour shaft x-flex. I,ll let it go for $100.

You didn't state flex needed . I have a oban kiyoshi black 65 x for $100 shipped

I have a Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard D+72 x5ct flex-S. This came stock on Titleist 913 D3. I had this shaft pulled when I bought the driver from Golfsmith so it was never hit. I can send pics upon request. $100 shipped if you like.

Here you go. 43 1/2" from tip to end of grip.

PICT4861_zpsc6e59b84.jpg

PICT4866_zpse5f351d9.jpg

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356221534962.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356221534962.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356221597744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356221597744.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gianna I know you said stiff but I do have an X flex house of forged Jamie Sadlowski shaft that play's at about 44 inches I give you. It's a great shaft I just cut it a little short for how I like it and it is now useless to me. Let me know if you want a great shaft for free.

Message me if a Project X Black would work... Can't ship till January. Straight from TT.

Gianna I know you said stiff but I do have an X flex house of forged Jamie Sadlowski shaft that play's at about 44 inches I give you. It's a great shaft I just cut it a little short for how I like it and it is now useless to me. Let me know if you want a great shaft for free.

What make? I'm on the website and cant find it

What make? I'm on the website and cant find it

I noticed it was removed from the website as well.

Brand - House of Forged
Model - Jamie Sadlowski

Replied. Good luck in your search

Would it suit a swing speed of @ 100mph or woukd that be too stiff?

I think it would be a little stiff at that speed to get the benefits that it has to offer.

I have two high end shafts one is a Matrix Strong Flex Ozik HD6 shaft brand new with a dual adapter for a tour authentic RAZR fit and a Fujikura Motore Speeeder VC 7.0 Stiff flex shaft with a Razr fit adapter the fuji shaft is sst pure ( spine aligned) both these shafts are what your looking for and I have pm'd you with no responses.

Back