Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooo Dent's "friend"!!! :bad:

Does the club have a league you could join? The first couple of days might be a little uncomfortable, but I bet you could meet some cool people. Maybe you could even get the club to start a "junior" or "young players" league (like 25 and under or something) if they don't have one.

They have tournaments, I should probably join those. They don't have a league though. I have a lot of golf friends, just all at different clubs and I don't like to pay to golf there. Usually we alternate between clubs, I'll just have to stick it out for this year and make a better choice next.

Pulled a shoulder muscle at the range this morning. Hurts when I breath too deep.

Cripes.

Ouch, I have had that Harry. Solan Pas patches saved me.

Reloading about 1500 rounds of 6.5 grendel, ony to realize that when I was done I did my math/calc's wrong and put in waaaaaaay to little powder, and I already completely seated/sealed everything..........:angry:

Kendra (from the girls next door) ... period. (She's on my ever-lengthening list of portents of the death of western civilization).

Reloading about 1500 rounds of 6.5 grendel, ony to realize that when I was done I did my math/calc's wrong and put in waaaaaaay to little powder, and I already completely seated/sealed everything..........:angry:

I'm assuming that you've got an electronic powder scale?

That's only funny because I did that with a bunch of .35's several years ago, and I had a manual scale (bar slide)

Why the 6.5 Grendel though? Going on a pasture maggot trip?

Now for my rant:

Metallica.

What happened to the 3 minute song?

First off, the've not been impressive for the last 15 years or so, and their latest album is full of 10 minute songs that won't go the hell away. Ugh.

This laptop has a bluetoothed mouse (if that's how to describe it). When I fired up the computer, I got a screen message telling me the mouse's batteries were low. So I changed the batteries. The mouse is on, and it's signaling back and forth to the computer, but it won't control the cursor.

I suppose I need to restart the computer. Rats.

This laptop has a bluetoothed mouse (if that's how to describe it). When I fired up the computer, I got a screen message telling me the mouse's batteries were low. So I changed the batteries. The mouse is on, and it's signaling back and forth to the computer, but it won't control the cursor.

I suppose I need to restart the computer. Rats.

It's probably not "synced." Is there a button on the bottom of the mouse?

It's probably not "synced." Is there a button on the bottom of the mouse?

I've pressed the bluetooth button, a couple of times. There are arrow thingies on the side, but I have no clue what they're for.

I may just restart. Grrr.

They're clearly communicating--a lot of blue flashing going on--but no cursor movement.

Next rant: the perils of healthy eating. I want to eat something really, really bad for me right now. The best (worst?) I can come up with is baking chocolate. Defnitelly NOT worth it. I guess I'm reduced to drinking.

They're clearly communicating--a lot of blue flashing going on--but no cursor movement.

Next rant: the perils of healthy eating. I want to eat something really, really bad for me right now. The best (worst?) I can come up with is baking chocolate. Defnitelly NOT worth it. I guess I'm reduced to drinking.

What about something like banana bread?

Meat Loaf? With catsup/ketchup?

Oooops, wrong thread hehe

Preferably involving gooey chocolate.

Hubby insists that dinner be at 7:30. He's home, the takeout Chinese is sitting in the kitchen, and Boo is whining that she's hungry. This is going to be an enchanting 20 minutes.

Claire - I keep a bag of chocolate morsels for those times when I need a chocolate fix.

I keep a bag of chocolate morsels for those times when I need a chocolate fix.

Ummm, yeah. About that.

You may need to make another trip to the store. Sorry.

Claire - I keep a bag of chocolate morsels for those times when I need a chocolate fix.

Why am I putting this chocolate in my mouth? I should just apply it directly to my hips.

You should know that one off the top of your head!

That reminds me of Head on for some reason.
[YOUTUBE]f_SwD7RveNE[/YOUTUBE]

I think I just had a seizure.

EDIT: So, if you apply HeadOn directly to the forehead, then . . .

grey+poupon.jpg

Hehe, now thats funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back