What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to watch the back of my eyelids.

I'm watching The Transporter.

[YOUTUBE]HxKJyeCRVek[/YOUTUBE]

We missed it tonight. But it will be on again.

TGC, "Live from the Open." Pretty dull fare really. They need someone with a little pizzas on their staff. Stephanie Sparks might help.

I survived a Japanese gameshow is next.

I've tried to watch that one twice now and it just doesn't do anything for me.

The host is very enthusiastic though. The Asian LPGA players should do their interviews like him. It would freak everyone out, but it would be hilarious.

Pineapple Express. Not bad.

I fell asleep last night watching "Warehouse 13" I only caught about 20 minutes or so before crashing out, but it was pretty fun.

Le Tour de France...go Lance! (prob the only Texan not on THP!)

Le Tour de France...go Lance! (prob the only Texan not on THP!)

LMAO, I watched the end of the stage. Armstrong is holding steady, I can't wait to see what he does when they move into the Alps.

I'm watching The Open Championship

LMAO, I watched the end of the stage. Armstrong is holding steady, I can't wait to see what he does when they move into the Alps.

I'm watching The Open Championship

Hey Mo! (Hey Larry!)- All Lance has to do is stay close for awhile and then BOOM he'll make some sort of move that will drive the French nuts, thus resulting in more doping allegations

Watching the Open now as well....

Hey Mo! (Hey Larry!)- All Lance has to do is stay close for awhile and then BOOM he'll make some sort of move that will drive the French nuts, thus resulting in more doping allegations

Watching the Open now as well....

I'm starting to believe that it isn't the French fans that hate Armstrong, just the French cycling authorities. Yeah at some point there will be accusations and they will probably wait until he takes the lead in the Alps.

I survived a Japanese Gameshow from last night on DVR. I love this show. GG and I love Wipeout too. Although a few episodes back there was a contestant named Darkhorse Gipe that just scared us. hehe

I survived a Japanese Gameshow from last night on DVR. I love this show. GG and I love Wipeout too. Although a few episodes back there was a contestant named Darkhorse Gipe that just scared us. hehe

Middle Gipe was kinda cute, but Darkhorse Gipe was freaky.

Dark Horse Gipe literally said that the final thing was going to be a breeze, because she had one at her house.

So You Think You Can Dance :embarrassed:

TGC, "Live from the Open." Pretty dull fare really. They need someone with a little pizzas on their staff. Stephanie Sparks might help.

Uh--really? Here's what I got for an image of British pizza:
Spoiler

egg_pizza.jpg

Last edited:
the Open on one side of the screen and the tour de france on the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back