Congratulations - now make it go away.

But that's not nearly as fun!

Spoiler

But I like to keep my ladies happy.

6a00e54fb7301c8834010536ccf92d970c-.jpg

Adam-Scott.jpg

_44034651_golf_416.jpg

Adam%20Scott.jpg

Now we better stop before we get in trouble for being off topic.
devil-smiley-032.gif

Me neither except to ask what happened in that bath?

A bunch of Turkish men lying around naked on a huge marble slab is not my cup of tea.

Spoiler
I didn't stay long!

Last edited:
:secret: HackersHackers - You need to talk to Harry - he put all kinds of thoughts into my head.

A bunch of Turkish men laying around naked on a huge marble slab is not my cup of tea.

Spoiler
I didn't stay long!

Ummm, what part of "Turkish Bath" led you to believe it would be something other than that?!?!?

Enjoyed a Romeo y Julieta Vintage cigar with the wife.
RVT.jpg

What more could I ask for....She golfs, enjoys a cigar occasionally and looks smokin' in her short golf skorts.

Had a 60 ring RP Decade, that sucker was a fatty!!! Not bad for RP's top rated stick, but I am starting to have a falling out with most of Rocky Patels' sticks....

Im going the exact opposite CM. I am falling more in love with them each time. I love the RP Vintage line.

Im going the exact opposite CM. I am falling more in love with them each time. I love the RP Vintage line.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the Vintage lines(90 & 92's, the 99's are so-so) and love the CT's as my favorite course stick, but most of the other stuff falls flat for me.

Here are a few of his that I like a lot.
Olde World Reserve
Fusion
CT
Edge Lite
Vintage 99 CT
ITC 10ths

Here are a few of his that I like a lot.
Olde World Reserve
Fusion
CT
Edge Lite
Vintage 99 CT
ITC 10ths

Looks like you may have another :bomb: coming.....
[YOUTUBE]8lYBVi3ALWA[/YOUTUBE]

My house is going to blow up. Im actually looking at on Oasis Humi right now.

Creme de Jamaica

Creme de Jamaica

I played 9 holes this morning. Teed off at 6:45, back home by 8:30. Enjoyed a Creme de Jamaica a friend gave me. Chocolaty maduro, probably ~7x50 - pretty good, mild cigar for so early in the morning.

On a Romeo y Julieta run lately. I wasn't home when USPS came on Saturday and missed my delivery of about 60 smokes looking for a new home. I won't be able to pick them up until Monday afternoon after I golf.

Smoked a Padron 64 and a Tatuaje red label today on the course.

Over the weekend, I had:

Tatuaje P1

La Riqueza

Hoyo De Monterrey

RP Fusion

Played in our Thursday Night league last night - enjoyed an Excalibur #2 Maduro. It tasted even better - shot a 39, won my match 5 n 4 and picked up $77 in the skins pool.

(_[ii]___}}}}

Had a CAO MX2 golfing with my brothers in Idaho Friday morning....Enjoyed a JR Alternative on the drive home(5 hours in the car by myself). Gotta get a couple of those Little Tree air fresheners.

Had a San Cristobal this evening. It hit the spot.

Back