British Open Contest Sponsored By Nike Golf

haha i figured you were going to say something! :clap:

i like adam but its too bad he has disapeared since last years open when he played with tiger and phil :confused2:

You could still win without predicting the winner's score. But if you are tied with someone, you're out of luck. I won the football pot a couple of times because the person I was tied with forgot to pick a score on Monday night!

From now on, if we get an entry with no tie breaker, it will be disgarded. We have over 700 entries in for this and less than 50 people have included their tie breaker. Thank you for those that have included it or sent us another email with it.

haha i figured you were going to say something! :clap:

i like adam but its too bad he has disapeared since last years open when he played with tiger and phil :confused2:

You must be getting your ammo against Adam from JB :wink:

Granted, I realize his last top 10 finish was this years Sony Open. I think he just needs a pep talk letter from me to get things going again :).

He'd better show up at the British or I'm screwed on my picks!

Ok, finally picked my 4-some.

Tiger (shocking, I know!)
Paul Casey
Hunter Mahan
Padraig Harrington

Osahar - I have almost the same picks except for one.

Great minds think alike? :D

Yes I think so and you're lucky so maybe there's hope for me.

Yeah, VERY lucky lately. Usually I'm not even in the running for contests lol. But still no luck with a damned PowerBall ticket. :confused2:

I just emailed mine to golfergal!

You must be getting your ammo against Adam from JB :wink:

Granted, I realize his last top 10 finish was this years Sony Open. I think he just needs a pep talk letter from me to get things going again :).

He'd better show up at the British or I'm screwed on my picks!

haha ya just show up at his house and try to give him a quick pep talk.....and see how that works for you and let me know :call-me:

We had a record number of entries for one of our major contests and want to wish everybody luck.

Thanks JB. I did mention that by "AK" I meant Tom Watson, right? Did anyone include him? I realize it is way premature, but talk about a dark horse.

Here are mine...

Tiger Woods
Paul Casey
Kenny Perry
Rory Mcilroy

Mine:

Paul Casey - Nike
Padraig Harrington
Lee Westwood
Tiger Woods - Nike

277 Tiebreaker

Me (the sad truth):

Woods
Casey
Poults
Westwood

272 tiebreaker (-8)

My guys are all going to miss the cut at this rate, lol. Well Tiger might make it but the other 3 are playing like poo.

Tiger
Paul Casey
Jim Furyk
Martin Kaymer

Tiebreaker - 267

Tiger
AK
Justin Lenard
Lucas Glover

271 (-9)

Here are my picks
Kaymer -1
Glover +2
Cink -4
Stricker -4
Goosen -3

Last edited:
I went with the team of

Justin Leonard E
Paul Casey -2
Sergio Garcia E
Hunter Mahan +2
Ian Poulter +5

-7 Tie Break

What a disappointing start for Poulter, seems that every time he gets a lot of pre-tournament hype he stinks up the joint.

Back