Love this thread so much. Going beer shopping tonight for the Christmas Eve/Christmas (my favorite shopping). We have a perfect beer guide here at THP!

Had Leinikugals Creamy Dark last night. Pretty good stuff. I had it at just a little under room temp and it was almost better at that temp.then being under 40*.

tyskie (polish beer) my ex partner is from polska and its lovely (and 5.6%)...and drinking because its nearly christmas.

7ysu4ajy.jpg

This is excellent

7ysu4ajy.jpg

This is excellent

Agree! I had some last night and they are excellent but not surprising from Flying Dog they are a great local brewer in the DC area. Cheers
Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Have a brother in Austin and usually get some Shiner Bock on the way to his house from the airport. It's ok but looking forward to trying some of the other brews from them.

ju7abe7y.jpg

Oh what a good vacation this is about to become

ju7abe7y.jpg

Oh what a good vacation this is about to become

I have seen Flat Tire in many stores but have yet to buy it. Is it any good? Is it an IPA?

Sent from my stock TF101

Pale Ale night. Went great with the pulled pork and ribs.

paleale.jpg

I have seen Flat Tire in many stores but have yet to buy it. Is it any good? Is it an IPA?

Sent from my stock TF101

It's an ale and a very very good one.

Not an IPA. In about 10min I'm going to open and pour one so I'll post a pic of it being enjoyed. The Krogers has no idea how they're going to be out of their supply in a week

It's an ale and a very very good one.

Not an IPA. In about 10min I'm going to open and pour one so I'll post a pic of it being enjoyed. The Krogers has no idea how they're going to be out of their supply in a week

Sounds good. I may have check those out for football Sunday tomorrow. Great to hear a real world review of a beer. Makes me so much likely to try it. Cheers buddy

Sent from my stock TF101

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Always a good choice!

Had some Saint Arnolds Christmas Ale with dinner.......yummy

Nice dude I can't wait to see that you think of 1554. I am going to buy some tomorrow

It'll probably be delicious. If it's not no big deal, it was just a single. They also had sweetwater 420, Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan, and Rogue Dead Guy. I'm gonna be a beer heaven you guys

New Glarus Blonde is in my fridge now. Such a good Pilsner.

Still on the Silver Bullets......... UGH Giants

Good Christmas Eve option. Local Belgian aged on Rhubarb.

aurochshorn.jpg

Nice dude I can't wait to see that you think of 1554. I am going to buy some tomorrow

I was a little disappointed with the 1554, I guess I was expecting a little more maltiness. So far I've done away with the stouts a couple abbey ales, a 1554 and Snowday and a few others. Basically the left side of that picture is now empty. Tonight, I'm working on the far right, which didn't show up. It's my most favoritest beer ever. It's Dark Horse Brewing's Boffo Brown Ale.

Ive had the Abbey - quite smooth if I remember right.. :thumb:

Yummy - quite a citrusy flavor but finishes clean
IMAG1137.jpg
[/IMG]

Sippin on a Kokanee.

Back