FS: Mint 9.9/10 Matrix Ozik HD6 Pured Shaft with Dual Razr Fit Adapter Whiteout Grip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flykixz23

Reaction score
Handicap
I have here a Mint Condition 9.9/10 only tried for a round with other shafts Matrix Ozik HD6 Strong Flex shaft that has been Pured and has a GPND Whiteout/Black Grip with 2 extra wraps and Dual Cog TA RAZR FIT adapter. It plays to 45 inches with the Tour dual Razr Fit adapter! The shaft cost $350 to build but I will give somebody a deal here for $175 shipped Priority Mail!, I just lowered this 35 bucks from a few hours time. Feel free to ask me any questions! This would cost 400 to build with the adapter if you were to build from scratch and it has no play but a few holes it was tried out! Perfect condition with no scratches..etc! Again I am here for questions! You can feel free to make an offer. The worst I could say is no!
shaft_zpsead636e3.jpg

shaft2_zpsadeef641.jpg

shaft3_zps68ad427b.jpg

Last edited:
okay I will bite.......what is a tour dual razr fit adapter? I have a razr Fit but never heard of a dual adapter

It has 9 extra ways to adjust it from square to closed! Check them out Callaway tour authentic Razr fit drivers on Callaway Golf or google them for full detail about the adapter. Any pro using a razr fit has the Dual tour cog like Ernie els and what not....not that ....that matters but I am just saying. It lets you do like s + or s- which allows for more ways to adjust the club!More along the line of a 910 or 913 adapter as far as how much it can be adjusted vs just closed open and square!

It is a very sick shaft....grphics are beautiful and to have the extra adjustability is huge for some. It is an oem adapter from a Tour authentic Razr Fit by the way as you can see in the last picture which shows it in the S and solid dot above it and that is the completely square position! then you can play around with it and make it s- or s+ and it changes the increments of the adjustments in smaller amounts here is the setups you can do
C - 1.6° Closed
C ° 1.2° Closed
C + 0.5° Closed
S - 0.4° Closed
S ° SQUARE
S + 0.7° Open
O - 1.5° Open
O ° 2.0° Open
O + 2.7° Open

each bit changes the loft a little as well! They are really neat and cannot be bought through callaway unless you have an account and run 70 bucks to get an authentic one!

By the way the flex does not come on true aftermarket shafts from matrix like this and you can verify that from a matrix authorized dealer. They are cpm frequency matched and have the sticker under the grip showing the cpm number and this is a flex in between stiff and extra stiff which they call strong or SG which can also be looked at on their website.

Well 9.9 out of 10 condition.....it was on the course in plastic wrap in a bag and swapped out with other shafts during a round to see which one was best for me! It was not gamed for a season it was brand new and tested. You go to golf stores that have brand new stuff that has scratches and marks on it and this does not so yes I would call it brand new!

You know what I am feeling in a good mood PM me and I will offer a cheaper price to someone who has some real interests and appreciation in this shaft!

Well 9.9 out of 10 condition.....it was on the course in plastic wrap in a bag and swapped out with other shafts during a round to see which one was best for me! It was not gamed for a season it was brand new and tested. You go to golf stores that have brand new stuff that has scratches and marks on it and this does not so yes I would call it brand new!

if you used it on the course or range or in anyway its used used is used no matter how you look at my man

Wow I did not expect to get bashed by people about this, its kind of wild to me.....you can buy a club from a store that may have been test hit and its sold as brand new with marks on it. Its mint condition then and I will change the For sale listing! I didn't want people thinking they were getting something more used then what it really was. So Mint condition!

Wow I did not expect to get bashed by people about this, its kind of wild to me.....you can buy a club from a store that may have been test hit and its sold as brand new with marks on it. Its mint condition then and I will change the For sale listing! I didn't want people thinking they were getting something more used then what it really was. So Mint condition!

definitly not bashing man

If someone wants this shaft or is interested I can answer faster through pm's!

Last edited:
Thanks army golfer for the pm I appreciate the apology for the way that was said!

Last edited:
Lock it Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back