What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Yes $31.00 can't beat that.

Sweet Yes $31.00 can't beat that.

Yup. Even if it doesn't see the course on a regular basis it didn't break the bank

Yup. Even if it doesn't see the course on a regular basis it didn't break the bank

I really like the way the neck slants on your new flat stick. Looks like it's got a ton of birdies under the hood :thumb:

Just got me a new :taylormade: ATV 56* Love it. It was between that and the :cleveland: 588 Black Pearl. Really a toss-up, it came down to the fact that they didn't have the 56* in-stock and I didn't wawn to wait. I also felt like the ATV would do better in worse lies. I love it now, can't imagine having a different wedge.

Picked up a new putter for the collection. It's a Yes Tracy II. Just love the shape of it. Was a great buy for the price $31. Going to play with the paintfill on this one. Not sure what colors yet, but should be a fun little project.

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Raised bumpers and a flare neck? That's my kind of putter!

nice choice Dean! Congrats on the great buy.

I bought these Sligo shirts online today for $54.48 shipped for all three, great deal.

yhst-17159114447480_2242_1200663395
yhst-17159114447480_2242_1197679197
images

Not today, but grabbed a NDMC whiteout to try out on my backup 7W.

Using my american golf vouchers from saint nick i got an umbrella holder for my motocaddy,a box of bridgestone e6's and an ion-d bracelet just to make the numbers up.

Titleist 910 D2 Diamana Kai'li for $100.

Thats a heck of a deal on a 910D2. It's pretty tough to get a 910F for that.

Stuff I BOUGHT today....$20 groove sharpener off ebay to freshen up my 56* and 60* wedges... they are old old old and worn worn worn...plus it gives me something to tinker with during the winter down time.

Stuff I got for Christmas... a dozen new Titleist NXT Tour S balls.... anxious to get a chance to beat on them..

A dozen Taylormade Penta TP3 balls...used a couple of them last Sunday and loved them.

A 9 foot putting mat with a gravity fed ball return and lines to track your swingpath at 3 locations... I have comitted to using it every night until I sink 100 putts...so far so good... made 92 in a row last night from various distances and angles...I am hoping the repitition will seriously tune in my speed on putts 12 foot and shorter.

A Callaway umbrella...it's really nice but I really hope I never have to use it on the course...hahaha

A black Titleist VISOR.... a VISOR... I am a hat guy, no chance I am going to wear a visor, so if anybody has a hat they want to trade let me know...haha

Mashie FW 15.5*, RBZ 55*, Jaws 64*.

Not quite sure why I grabbed the 64*, but it was in beautiful shape (supposed Demo) for $15, so it was worth a whirl. Went with the R mashie. Tried the stiff, and just didn't feel like I was making it work for me. The sim showed both about the same for distance, and so I went for what felt best. For what I paid, I can always sell it and try again next season if it proves too limber.

I bought these Sligo shirts online today for $54.48 shipped for all three, great deal.

yhst-17159114447480_2242_1200663395
yhst-17159114447480_2242_1197679197
images

Those are awesome and that is a sweet deal! Might I ask where they were acquired from?

I put a TGW giftcard to use. Picked up a couple pairs of pants, a new hat and some spikes. Anyone have experience with the Adidas pants?
cfli-ashshadow_zps9875c18c.jpg
[/IMG]
cfli-black_zps5752b6e4.jpg
[/IMG]
cfli-dkgrey_zpsdc7368bb.jpg
[/IMG]

Mashie FW 15.5*, RBZ 55*, Jaws 64*.

Not quite sure why I grabbed the 64*, but it was in beautiful shape (supposed Demo) for $15, so it was worth a whirl. Went with the R mashie. Tried the stiff, and just didn't feel like I was making it work for me. The sim showed both about the same for distance, and so I went for what felt best. For what I paid, I can always sell it and try again next season if it proves too limber.

64*?! Nice, going to be hitting balls straight up haha!

An exciting change to your 3w. Congrats!

Kind of stumbled into a heck of a deal.....VRs driver, Launcher DST 4-wood, VR Pro Cavity irons (4-PW), VR Pro wedges (54*/58*), Vokey SM4 60*, SeeMore m5x CS, and a BagBoy XLT-15 cart bag.........for $250.

Kind of stumbled into a heck of a deal.....VRs driver, Launcher DST 4-wood, VR Pro Cavity irons (4-PW), VR Pro wedges (54*/58*), Vokey SM4 60*, SeeMore m5x CS, and a BagBoy XLT-15 cart bag.........for $250.

Holy bejeezers!! SCORE

Um....WOW!

Wishon 919thi driver head.

Dozen B330RX. Think this will be my gamer for 2013.

64*?! Nice, going to be hitting balls straight up haha!

An exciting change to your 3w. Congrats!

As is, I use the 56* for most shots, the 60* is popups and shortside shots. I'll try the 64, if it goes straight up and down that's pretty much what I want from it.
The 3w...yeah, I'm eager to hit that in the wild. Spring can't come fast enough. Playing the flower of 1998 tech right now.

And I think the RBZ uses the ATV tech, looks similiar. Lord knows my 56* is past its best-before date, so I can try a 55* in its place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back