2012 THP Fantasy Golf

What would be nice is if ESPN would do one like they do the Best Ball Majors Challenge, but for the whole season. I don't see it happening, but I heard they used to do it for the whole season.

I really like the yahoo format.

I've always been a big yahoo guy, they've really made some cool stat additions to FF this year that made playing a lot more fun. I would vote on yahoo, but it would be a biased vote for sure.

I would love to get in on the league for 2013. Sounds like fun

Ready for a new season of fantasy golf!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

What would be nice is if ESPN would do one like they do the Best Ball Majors Challenge, but for the whole season. I don't see it happening, but I heard they used to do it for the whole season.
Agreed Smalls that would be awesome!!

I had fun last year....definitely want to join again this year!

Tapped from my S3

Looking foward to joining a fantasy league in 2013!

Perfect, I will be joining for-sure!!

Love me some fantasy golf

Can't wait.....it's a REALLY LONG season...but a lot of fun.

Even with a reminder I seemed to keep shooting myself in the foot and missing a week here or there. Really hurts to have one or more 0s in a foursome. I really like fantasy golf as it has helped me learn about more players and get more into the game week to week.

I'm looking forward to doing the fantasy golf again. Was fun last time, though I sucked horribly.

I have never played fantasy golf, but it can't be too much more difficult than baseball, basketball or football. I think I might have to give this a try in 2013.

I have never played fantasy golf, but it can't be too much more difficult than baseball, basketball or football. I think I might have to give this a try in 2013.

You will enjoy but as others have said it's important to make picks every week or you can get really penalized

There will be. While we understand the season starts very soon, the THP Fantasy Golf Season will start after a few tourneys.

Back