What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

LMAO!! If he would just wait 5 more minutes I could take the picture for him. I can't help but laugh every time I see you take a picture of yourself in the mirror.

A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. There is no time to waste when a “what did you wear” posting is due. :D

Someone should invest in a tripod and use the timer function! hehe

Yeah that seems like a whole lot of work for a thread. hehe

Tomorrow's costume:

I talked to the lady at the country club out near the Farm, she said that there was a tournament at 1:00, and if I could finish before then, I should have the course pretty much to myself. :banana:

I'll be playing with my 4 wood as a driver, since my driver is currently 'under repair' :D

Gummi - It's better if you model the outfit like JB and Claire do. Although sometimes when I look at JB's photo and know he's taking it himself - I have to wonder about the next photo - you know the one we don't see.

Nice Gummi. :clapp:

I have to wonder about the next photo - you know the one we don't see.

I have no idea what that means and I have a very strong suspicion that I don't want to know.

I don't have a mirror in the bedroom, and my bath mirror is a small wall hung (like a picture frame) otherwise I'd indulge your request.

I don't have a mirror in the bedroom, and my bath mirror is a small wall hung (like a picture frame) otherwise I'd indulge your request.

Gummi - Does your camera have a timer? Prop it on a table and go from there. It's easy.

Gummi - Does your camera have a timer? Prop it on a table and go from there. It's easy.

A lot of experience in this area, Diane?

:call-me:

A lot of experience in this area, Diane?

:call-me:

Nope - that's why you get a description and no photos. White shorts, pink sleeveless top with a tiny bit of white trim, a pink and white gingham baseball hat, white shoes, white socks trimmed in bright pink and a Hello Kitty belt.

Clicked on "the brady bunch" today on TV.

Greg Brady wearing a white belt.

Reaffirmed why I wont wear a white belt.
or carry a guitar in my bag.
:D

If that is the case, you cant wear plaid, ever grow your hair out, or do anything that happened in the 70s. Fashion rolls in cycles.

If that is the case, you cant wear plaid, ever grow your hair out, or do anything that happened in the 70s. Fashion rolls in cycles.

The 1970s do NOT need to be recycled. Nothing good happened. With the possible exception of some filmmaking. The rest of it sucked.

Red and blue mini-stripe Walter Hagen Dry-Fit shirt with US Open Bethpage 2009 Logo on left breast. Light tan Greg Norman Dryfit shorts, Tan Belt and Shoes (Callaway) with tan No-see-Um socks. Tan Cap.

The 1970s do NOT need to be recycled. Nothing good happened. With the possible exception of some filmmaking. The rest of it sucked.

There was some darn good rock music made.

Lets keep this one about clothes guys.

Nike Dri-fit shirt . .

319702_405_A

Oakley shorts (black) . .

o-black.jpg

Nike Zoom Elite (black and white) . .

317478-102-PL-1_large_large.jpg

Wow . . . . I'm bored.

Lets keep this one about clothes guys.

Hey, I'd moved it to and started another thread hours before this post!

Nike Dri-fit shirt . .

319702_405_A

I have this same shirt - it's my favorite golf shirt.

I wore a blue, black and white Callaway golf shirt, black dockers and my black and white Nike SP3s when I played 9 holes yesterday.

Nike Dri-fit shirt . .

319702_405_A

I have this same shirt - my favorite golf shirt.

I wore a blue, black and white Callaway golf shirt, black Dockers shorts and a pair of black and white Nike SP3s when I played 9 holes yesterday.

Back