Got the new modem this morning. Before I installed it I did a speedtest and I was running at 12 download and 5 upload. Here are the results after plugging in 4 cables:

2401592566.png

BOOM

Hahahah best part is that I am paying $25 less on my bill now. BLOPPERS BEWARE!

I'm calling Comcast today to upgrade to their 50. I was happy with my internet before Xbox live......now not so much.

Hahahah best part is that I am paying $25 less on my bill now. BLOPPERS BEWARE!

It helps a little but don't get too excited the Treyarch servers are the real perpetrators.

I played a little before and I definitely noticed a difference.

I seriously hate rookies or people who disconnect during Zombies.

Got the new modem this morning. Before I installed it I did a speedtest and I was running at 12 download and 5 upload. Here are the results after plugging in 4 cables:

2401592566.png

BOOM

That is disgusting.

Just went 13-6... What the heck is going on?

Been out of the game for awhile, ready to dive back in

Just went 13-6... What the heck is going on?

Saturday night I had one game 38-4....next game, 4-46. I died 18 times in a row as soon as I spawned, I wanted to destroy everything around me....I was a little embarrassed by my rage from that one. Lol

Well, XBL was going to auto-renew tomorrow so I shut it off. They offered me 3 months of gold at 50% off and I selected it, but for some reason it didn't register and now the offer is gone..

Anyways, that deal Ricky posted was acquired so I should be up and running again later this week when it arrives here. What a bummer this is!

Well, XBL was going to auto-renew tomorrow so I shut it off. They offered me 3 months of gold at 50% off and I selected it, but for some reason it didn't register and now the offer is gone..

Anyways, that deal Ricky posted was acquired so I should be up and running again later this week when it arrives here. What a bummer this is!

Go buy a 1 month card!

Big freaking bummer!

Check out amazon. I got a gold 12 month renewal for 39.99 not too long ago.

Last year I called Xbox live and said I wasn't going to renew, and they offered me 39.99 for the year. I tried to pull the same thing this year and they called my bluff.

Check out amazon. I got a gold 12 month renewal for 39.99 not too long ago.

Last year I called Xbox live and said I wasn't going to renew, and they offered me 39.99 for the year. I tried to pull the same thing this year and they called my bluff.

haha, I've got one for 38 bucks that ricky linked earlier but it hasn't arrived yet. Just going to take a couple days for it to show up so I can get the code in.

The inconsistency is what frustrates me. On any given night I can hold a 1.7 kdr and then follow it up the next night with a astonishing. 7

The difference is people don't die when I shoot them. It's always center mass too I'm not talking about headshots.

Just makes zero sense.

sometimes your playing against noobs and sometimes against clans....or experienced players....

Anyone blopping?

sometimes your playing against noobs and sometimes against clans....or experienced players....

It's about latency. Going 30-5 for the first half of a map, getting a host migration, and then going 15-15 for the rest of the map with the same players doesn't equate to their skill level.

It's holding this game back, frankly.

Back