Happy New Year from Upstate South Carolina!

BogeyMan60

Reaction score
Handicap
My Gut
Been reading this forum and other golf forums since I took up golf in September and became hopelessly addicted to the most frustrating sport I've ever played. Decided to join up here because this seems to be the friendliest, most supporting group of golfers on the net. Also impressed with the honesty on the site, not every guy on here claims to drive the ball 450 yards,haha.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP from a fellow South Carolinian!

also, congrats on 11 wins this season

Welcome!

Congrats on the big win to you guys to Guz, you guys were facing a uphill battle from the start not only having to play Michigan, but the refs too, My parents are Carolina fans so I really only despise the Gamecocks one week out of the year. I'm really proud that our state has produced the best two bowl games this year. I couldn't believe that they gave Michigan the first down on the fake punt in the 4th, one of the worst calls I've seen in all my years of watching football. But Clowney made things right with the biggest hit of the year on the very next play.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp

Congrats on the big win to you guys to Guz, you guys were facing a uphill battle from the start not only having to play Michigan, but the refs too, My parents are Carolina fans so I really only despise the Gamecocks one week out of the year. I'm really proud that our state has produced the best two bowl games this year. I couldn't believe that they gave Michigan the first down on the fake punt in the 4th, one of the worst calls I've seen in all my years of watching football. But Clowney made things right with the biggest hit of the year on the very next play.

I know, I couldn't believe that call, I mean it wasn't even close, but we came back the next play with one of the best hits I've ever seen. It was a close one, but you're right, it has been two very good games and two close wins, but proud of our state this year.

Welcome to THP, Bogeyman60!!!

Maybe it is Tapatalk, maybe it isn't?!?!

Welcome to THP, and yes I do consistently drive the ball 450 feet .

I am heading down the Charleston, SC the first week of February. Any recommendations for golf course outside of anything on Kiawah Island?

I am heading down the Charleston, SC the first week of February. Any recommendations for golf course outside of anything on Kiawah Island?

My friend took a golf trip down to Charleston and loved Patriots Point. I believe it's out on the old Naval base.

Welcome to THP! I'm a Clemson student myself. We should get together to play sometime. You ever play the Walker Course?

Welcome

Welcome!

Nice to meet you !'

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I'm a Clemson student myself. We should get together to play sometime. You ever play the Walker Course?

Definitely bud, I'm actually not a Clemson student but a student right down the road at Tri County Tech. I've never played there but I'd love to, just a little out of my price range. Judging by your handicap, I hope you can have some patience with me while I'm duffing it down the course. It'd be great if we could exchange email addresses. I'm always looking for playing partners.

Back