Favorite Looking Irons

Mizuno MP 53. Just a nice, clean looking forged cavity back.

I think Bridgestone has made a very simple and good looking iron for years now. They have kept the looks almost the same year to year. They dont add a lot of flashy color to it. Just keep it simple.

I will also say that I loves the look of my Taylormade RACs

Love the looks of the Adams MB2's.
imgres

I think Bridgestone has made a very simple and good looking iron for years now. They have kept the looks almost the same year to year. They dont add a lot of flashy color to it. Just keep it simple.

I will also say that I loves the look of my Taylormade RACs

The J40 DPC's were the best looking iron of the year IMO. I'm not in love with the CB's like so many are compared to the DPC's, the DPC's are pure bliss to my eye though.

I certainly love the look of so many blades here, just no possible why I could ever play those things. Almost makes me sad!

Ping Anser (2013)

view1_Anseriron_2000x2000.jpg

Mizuno MP-59
MP59_2000X2000.jpg

Ping I20
136932_i20-iron_2000x2000.jpg

Taylormade R9 TP
TaylorMade-R9-driver3.jpg

+1 on the R9 tp, beautiful looking iron set. Classic in this day and age.

Probably be the only vote - but I would say the Ping Eye 2+ irons - just built for the business of hitting a golf ball.

Have to admit, the reason I bought the R9 TP iron set (apart from getting them for a song) was the fact that they looked so good. Mine were a lightly used set (4-P) of left-handers, steel shafts regripped with Golf Pride grips and set me back $250. As the original price was $900 I was well pleased. Now all I have to do is wait until the courses open to find out whether I can hit them. I tried them out in the store, by the way, before anyone thinks I'm totally nuts.

TM MB irons :

6a00d8341caaef53ef0148c6843b46970c-320wi

love these,wish i was good enough to use them..

Taylormade 300's were the best looking irons in my opinion.

I am a huge Ping fan, but the new X Forged from Callaway are gorgeous.

Mizuno MP 53. Just a nice, clean looking forged cavity back.
I totally agree. I gamed these last winter and absolutely loved the look. I'm currently using the zstars and get lots of compliments. I've also always been a fan of the BeCu Ping Eye 2's.

For some reason these little ladies really do it for me. Never seen them in person but i'd like to meet them.
images

Titleist CB 710 Forged Irons-1.jpg

callaway X forged are currently the best looking irons i have seen i think. those are just so sexy..... i really like the looks of the Ping i20s and the R11s.

I love the look of the Cally's x forgeds, titleist AP2, Taylormade TP MC & MB however one of the reasons I never changed my irons is that I LOVE the way they look and perform. I game R9 TP's and love em.

Here are a few I really like the looks of.

712_MB_6_Hero_zps567f8c35.jpg

VR-Pro-Blade_zpsdcefd024.jpg

mp-37-iron_zpsac1248b8.jpg

Hogan_zps8f2e777b.jpg

To me nothing beats the look of a true blade. IMO that's what a golf club should look like.

I love these two...
u8ujy6em.jpg

dy4a9yqy.jpg

But the ultimate for me...
gegesyvy.jpg

I loved my Mizuno MP-29, but switched to the Cobra S3 Pro for forgiveness. I like the way most true blades look more than CB irons.

I know they are for ladies but I'm a huge fan of them
a2upateg.jpg

y8u9umu5.jpg

I'm biased, but I really do love these:
DSC_0026-9.jpg

DSC_0022-9.jpg

Wilson Staff FG 53 "goosenecks"

Always been a sucker for these!
nejypyja.jpg

Back