2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

But you're coming to Chicago regardless. You love it here! Everyone loves it here!

I am, possibly 2 times since I may have to check out a certain putter studio

The more I think about it, the more awesome it is that THP is going to Vegas. That should be ridiculous.

Instead of skipping over the Baltimore area might want to check out some of the courses in that area, including Greystone, Mt. Branch, or Bulle Rock-hosted LPGA McDonalds Championship.

The more I think about it, the more awesome it is that THP is going to Vegas. That should be ridiculous.

Knowing how much fun Atlantic City was, I don't doubt that Las Vegas would be ten times better!

Instead of skipping over the Baltimore area might want to check out some of the courses in that area, including Greystone, Mt. Branch, or Bulle Rock-hosted LPGA McDonalds Championship.

Baltimore has great golf without question. I am sure we will make it there at some point for a THP Event. This year, we are looking at a few different areas for a number of reasons, but will certainly consider it in the future. Hope you are able to come out and see us at one.

I just joined the Albatross Club! I hope to be able to make it to the Ohio Invitational!

Just been looking at the tentative list and am leaning to attending the Ohio Invitational. It's very driveable, within a day's travel. Only a matter of when? Even Chicago looks good. That's where Cheryl & I honeymooned in May 2010.

Just been looking at the tentative list and am leaning to attending the Ohio Invitational. It's very driveable, within a day's travel. Only a matter of when? Even Chicago looks good. That's where Cheryl & I honeymooned in May 2010.

Would be great to see you in Chicago, daabiistyle. Hope to have dates and all that good stuff soon.

Glad to see so much excitement around the different areas.

Would love to see you again daabii!

Come out to Chicago... good peoples will be attending this one for sure!

Come out to Chicago... good peoples will be attending this one for sure!

It'll depend on when. But yeah!, would love to go back to Chicago. I played White Pines (West) and didn't realize how close I was to Medinah until the past Ryder Cup.

I just joined the Albatross Club! I hope to be able to make it to the Ohio Invitational!

Right on, dude. Welcome to the club. I highly recommend the Ohio Invitational. I played at the Tour Van stop last year with a lot of the guys that will be attending that event and they are a great group of guys and you will have a blast.

I really want to make three of these....hmmmmmm

That is my goal, right now at least.

I will say this, Branson in the fall is BEAUTIFUL. Not sure of THP's plans and when they plan on having these or if they want to split them among seasons, but South Missouri during early fall is gorgeous.

After Texas, I'm considering also Branson. For some reason I think that the two will be vastly different.

Doc is gonna kill you....LOL

I am thinking Branson and Maybe Vegas!

After Texas, I'm considering also Branson. For some reason I think that the two will be vastly different.

I am considering Branson too. Would love to get up to that one. Rally depends on when for me.

Same here. Branson and Vegas are on my radar.

I still see it being Dallas, Chicago and Branson for me. I considered Denver, but I just don't see that one being realistically possible for me. Vegas would be sweet, but that would require more funds (which I don't have at the moment) and more time off (which neither Kelly or I really have at our disposal). Should I catch a whim and it falls at the right time, who knows, maybe I would load back up and head back over to Ohio. But, the May outing is my main priority, and making a couple of these in the process.

Back