What did you get for Christmas?

Got "Butch Harmon on Golf" DVD set, Unconscious Scoring by Dave Stockton, Swing Flaws and Fitness Fixes by Katherine Roberts (with swing analysis by Hank Haney and How to Feel a Real Golf Swing by Bob Toski and Davis Love Jr.
I also got a couple hundred bucks in gift cards for the local golf place I shop at.

I took my nephew out this week and bought him a golf bag with some of that. I filled it with a couple dozen balls and all th basics plus all the extra clubs I seem to have collected since joining THP.

My wife got me a bottle of Macallan 12-year, a Knicks official warmup jacket, gift card to Golfsmith and - most importantly - a new TaylorMade Ghost Tour FO-72.

I got a new Snowboard deck, ATV 56*, a Puma golf shirt, and a box of HEX Chromes

Wife gave me a 3 Bay Golf Swing Analyzer. Very cool device and at first glance its very easy to set up. Will post pics and separate thread tomorrow.

TapAhoy!

Cool! I'm interested to hear how you like it.

wife got me a 56 Vokey, and 200$ golf town gift card to put towards a new driver. Also got me the royal blue puma pants. Needless to say, it was great!

Got some cash for Christmas so used it to buy a new Razr Hawk driver and golf balls.

Well here is part of my haul just finally organizing out all this crap... Typical Christmas haul
myhyhu6u.jpg

And the best gift of all, the butt putt. Makes a farting noise upon a made putt.
e6aveheb.jpg

hahaha, I got a XBOX 360, Halo 4, and a new reciever for my system. Woot

New golf jacket, a soda stream, hand made Japanese tea set and a bunch of stuff for the house I close on this week!

Adams speedline fast 12 3W, Gift cards, Headcovers, Leupold GX-1, and some other stuff. Very good haul

My girlfriend somehow found a 2010 Master's pin flag autographed by Phil Mickelson and had it authenticated and framed, on top of that she got me a Garmin S3, Hugo Boss golf pants and a box of Pro V1's

A membership to GolfRedefined.com - great site for demo'ing any driver you want. Thanks wifey!

so far i've gotten my 50* ATV wedge, my SS gift (chamber bag, 3 pure grips, THP tour van hat), and a $50 check. will be opening gifts from the rest of my family tomorrow (not expecting much).

what have you gotten? do you even like what you got (hahahaha)?

Back