Post Pictures of yourself.....

clg82

Banned
Reaction score
Just like the title says. I am fairly new to this forum, and probably will never get to meet any of you. So I figured we could post some pix of ourselves. Or some pix us showing what other hobbies we like to do. I'll start: I'm the one on the right and my wife is on the left:

jennchris-1.jpg

A little quick fix on which side was which? LOL

We tried this once before and most did not participate. Although I outed GG at the PGA show, we then put up a few pictures from the day we were married that are still on the forum.

You may get to meet some of us after all. We are still planning to have our THP golf outing eventually.

Awwww, GG got outed even though she tried to hide :) She's too pretty to hide!

And its nice to meet you clg82! Pretty wife too! I love to take pics of everything and I just keep running albums on Google. That and facebook are the only way I know how to keep in touch with my family. So, have lots of pics there for anyone who cares!

I haven't done this yet....so what the heck right?!?! Here's me and my daughters right before the big dance recital 2009!!!

4421_90219619149_727719149_1997527_2010583_n.jpg

I tend to try avoiding cameras, but here's one of me at a wedding about a year ago.

6536_1183181662811_1326324423_473535_2702118_n.jpg

And its nice to meet you clg82! Pretty wife too! I love to take pics of everything and I just keep running albums on Google. That and facebook are the only way I know how to keep in touch with my family. So, have lots of pics there for anyone who cares!

QFT! Also Misty keeps a TON of pictures on her MySpace. Can always tell when she's gone to a new event/weekend out/trip - more pictures in my updates section lol!

Thanks Misty! I was so mad when JB outed me. I tried to stay mysterious ha ha. Then of course once the pictures were revealed Harry was convinced I was 17, so the other day I finally revealed my real age, or what I will be as of tomorrow. I guess I have nothing left to hide.

As for the other pics posted...great pics! Thanks for sharing them with us :clapp:

Thanks everyone for the responces and comments. I think we need to see said pictures of GG :blob: Let's see if we can keep this thread going longer then the last one.:clapp:

We tried this once before and most did not participate. Although I outed GG at the PGA show, we then put up a few pictures from the day we were married that are still on the forum.

You may get to meet some of us after all. We are still planning to have our THP golf outing eventually.

The THB Golf outing is in California?

Thanks everyone for the responces and comments. I think we need to see said pictures of GG :blob: Let's see if we can keep this thread going longer then the last one.:clapp:

They are on the forum. I am sure you can find them.

Aww man your going to make me seach for them.....:angel:

You can get a look at this old geezer if you go to My new buddy thread. I'm the ugly one Mobi is the adorable one although I think there may be some resemblance not much though. LOL

I would but I might lose what buddies I've made on here if I do :snicker:

Here's my baby picture...
2116316128.jpg

Here's me now...
servlet1.jpg

I'm not sure if he answered me is the THP dinner in California?

Its not a dinner by the way, it is a golf outing.

And it's going to be in Kansas or Missouri! hehehe

Spoiler
It's not?

Its not a dinner by the way, it is a golf outing.

Dallas is kinda close to the center of the US, and has all the amenities. :D

WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEARTED
Ok clg82 you asked for it :tremble:
Around 8-9 yrs ago
bulld.jpg

6 yrs ago
pics1015-Copy.jpg

Back