Post Pictures of yourself.....

Here is one of my first love, this is about the only thing i'm good at driving.....

DSCI0080.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

Cheers

howie mandel? haha i bet you get that a lot!!! :laughing:

mi madre y yo at hancock center in chicago
View attachment 450

my car and i! <3
View attachment 451

Actually I don't get the Howie thing as much as you'd think. But for the record he did steal the bald head/flavor savor/soul patch/whatever you call that goofy piece of beard I have is from me. Blatantly too, he still had curly hair and went by "Bo Bo" when I was sporting the shaved 'do and soul patch. OK, not quite, but that's my story!!

I have never seen that picture before. Looks like your Gainesville days. Are those jorts? You are as gorgeous now as you were then.

Whoa...GG's a babe...
...don't mean nothing by it.:angel: It's just an observation.

what are jorts?

They are jean shorts. We call that a University of Florida special.

I have never seen that picture before. Looks like your Gainesville days. Are those jorts? You are as gorgeous now as you were then.

Don't get me started on jorts... :D

They are jean shorts. We call that a University of Florida special.

As opposed to police-issue handcuffs?

(Florida St. special.)

Spoiler
I'm gonna pay for that one.

then that would be flenpants?:egyptian:

ok..I'll bite...

Mark1.jpg

Every picture I have of myself has me with squinty eyes partying. I guess nobody pulls out the camera during normal situations.

My Longest Re-Quote Ever! This is what happens when I am away from The computer too long!

Okay, Okay, I know!! I thought you might be talking about the person standing on the right as we were facing the camera :) Or that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

Craig says...who's the hotty on the right?

Misty says...the redhead?

Craig says...no, the other right.

Misty says...thanks!!! I'm blond you know!

Arc says...yup!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chuckle, chuckle - *sticks tongue out :cool:

Got to love a girl who parties, golfs and can give you legal counsel(not that I have ever been in trouble or anything:angel:)!!

Keep it that way!! I never want to have to give legal counsel to any of you!

I have already been outed so what the heck....
598117291_AB5xJ-S.jpg

Yay! GG posted a pic!!! Very Pretty!!!!!

awww, makes me think there is hope for me and still true love in this world
puke.gif
Get a room you two:D

We all gotta keep faith!

Every picture I have of myself has me with squinty eyes partying. I guess nobody pulls out the camera during normal situations.

I agree - post up! We all have pics like that!

Just for you Misty, how's this???
%2Fapps%2Fcreatives%2F%2Fhearts%2Fusers%2F1%2Fhow%20%2Fg-1-t-how%20you%20doin%3F-.gif

Haha! Very nice - good job!!!!

Ya'll hold down the fort here. I've gotta run to play a softball game. This team is my worst one, they don't go have happy hour or beers before the game! Ridiculous!

picture.php
Here I am In Las Vegas Xmas 2006, We rented a wheelchair for me because walking vegas would be too much for me LOL that is the first and last time my fiancee Sue will probably push me In a wheelchair actually she only did it when my arms got tired cerebral palsy what's that ? LOL.

Back