Handicap
In front of 3 witnesses.

Big Driver Swing on a Par 5.

the Ball.

went.

5 inches after falling off the tee.
:bulgy-eyes:
yay.:cool:

Could've gone 5 inches into the pond! Or 50 yards into the woods. Or 5 inches too close to a pane of glass. Or...

you get the drift!

That's my signature move!

I kept pretty cool.....

did the hand over the eyes, looking downrange thing , asking "anyone see where it went?"

and yes, indeed a 20 yard slice would have made it into a pond , so there's that....

No worries. We've all been there, usually in front of the 2 foursomes waiting behind us and watching. Golf is a humbling sport.:bulgy-eyes:

In front of 3 witnesses.

Big Driver Swing on a Par 5.

the Ball.

went.

5 inches after falling off the tee.
:bulgy-eyes:
yay.:cool:

If you're easily embarrassed, golf is NOT your sport. I can testify and now, so can you....:laughing:

No worries. We've all been there, usually in front of the 2 foursomes waiting behind us and watching. Golf is a humbling sport.:bulgy-eyes:

I usually follow up with a shot like that after telling my golfing buddies how great I had been hitting the driver at the range a couple days before.

I usually follow up with a shot like that after telling my golfing buddies how great I had been hitting the driver at the range a couple days before.

:D:D

I think I mentioned that about 10 times, over 9 holes....

and really I was!

no, really. :cool:

lol I usually do the same thing on the holes where Ive decided Im going to "crush" it or show them I can actually drive it farther then 200! I try to laugh it off and follow up with a good hybrid shot down the middle!

Back