For many it is like texting, but sending it to the world rather than just one person.

jp11_normal.jpg

theJanePark - A dude joggin on the st asks me if I'm a golfer while I'm sittin in a cart with golf bag and glove on. Umm... Do bears sh*t in the forest?
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie
jp11_normal.jpg

theJanePark - An obese unpleasant man just yelled at me for playing through his foursome while I'm a single. Why are people so mean?
32 minutes ago from Tweetie
Um, Jane . . . :call-me:

EDIT::D

jp11_normal.jpg

theJanePark - i love soft pretzels with cheese. in a non-sexual way.
about 4 hours ago from web

:call-me:!!!!!!!

I can't copy the twitterings as well as you've managed, HL, but you're barking up an already occupied tree -- she tweeted to someone who had the same idea yesterday: "I'm taken."

I can't copy the twitterings as well as you've managed, HL, but you're barking up an already occupied tree -- she tweeted to someone who had the same idea yesterday: "I'm taken."

Because I had a shot if she wasn't?

EDIT:
dd%288%29.jpg

"So you're telling me there's a chance."

Jane Park, crackin' me up again.

tourq_normal.jpg
theJanePark: about to go golf ~ i have some company with me today, so no on course tweets! dont miss me too much... bítches. =)
about 15 hours ago from web
Okay, this one . . . maybe a little TMI . . . :excruciating:

tourq_normal.jpg
theJanePark: isnt it awesome when you walk into a bathroom stall and you see a turd the size of a redwood tree trunk?

about 10 hours ago from web

While I think that stuff is hysterical Harry, I have to ask, could you imagine if someone that was a famous athlete actually tweeted the stuff she says? Or a PGA player? We would hear "but your supposed to be a role model" and "the swearing has to stop kids are watching". I hate politically correct.

I went onto Jane Park's page today and it says it doesn't exist. Is anyone else seeing that? Or is it my computer or connection or something?

I was curious what her NBA comments (that got everyone upset) were.

Can someone explain "Trending Topics" to me?

It looks like they are supposed to be things that are being discussed the most but, in reality, as soon as something gets on the list, people start throwing those terms in their tweets in order to get attention (get listed when someone clicks on a "trending topic").

Can someone explain "Trending Topics" to me?

It looks like they are supposed to be things that are being discussed the most but, in reality, as soon as something gets on the list, people start throwing those terms in their tweets in order to get attention (get listed when someone clicks on a "trending topic").

Can't explain it any better than that!

BWAHAHAHA!

RT from Vicky Hurst:

3067283.jpg

People camping out at chic-fil-a because tomorrow is the grand opening! Its going to be the new hotspot in melbourne!

BWAHAHAHA!

RT from Vicky Hurst:

I was hanging out with my cousin's from Florida over the weekend and he said he camped outside of a Chik-Fil-A before a grand opening. I guess you can get so many sandwiches for life or something if you are one of the first so many people in the store. He got in on the deal.

Side note: Chic-Fil-A was my first job. I loved that job and their food. I'm just glad I left before I turned into the 1,000 pound man.

It's that time again, everyone show some love for THP on twitter..

#ff @hackersparadise <- GREAT Golf forum and most definitely worth following! Check out The Hackers Paradise

You are too kind OGB. Thank you.

RT from Natalie Gulbis:
19472727.jpg

My mom and I at evian party
Ummmmm, no. :bad:

I'm going to sound like MY mother: where's the rest of her dress?

I'm going to sound like MY mother: where's the rest of her dress?

Exactly. I think everyone knows that I really like Natalie, but she looks like a stripper in that dress.

Maybe she's trying to take the crown for "Most Inappropriately Short Dress at a Sponsor Formal Dinner" away from Paula Creamer.

HSBC:
Spoiler
march5_creamer_437x600.jpg

Oh, wait. My mistake:

Spoiler
march5_gulbis_381x600.jpg

. . . Natalie already had that title.

C'mon Nat. You're better than that.

A stripper would wear something more form fitting. She looks like the bottom tier or two fell off.

Face it, Harry--you like photos of young women in really short dresses.

Face it, Harry--you like photos of young women in really short dresses.

Of course I do. But that doesn't mean I think they are appropriate for a sponsor dinner.

My mom and ME. My mom and ME.

Sorry, she does that all the time in her twitter comments. Surely someone on team Natalie can explain it to her? And there aint nothing wrong with that dress Harry!

And there aint nothing wrong with that dress Harry!

I'm with you - I have that same shirt, in white. I was planning to wear it to my birthday party. I was going to go ahead and wear the jeans with it, and skip the stripper shoes, since I'm not a ho.

Did anyone figure out what's up with Jane Park's AWOL Twitter Page?

She threatened to quit following receipt of inappropriate comments from some "about her body" as I believe she put it. Which I thought was odd, as she doesn't exactly seem to be the sensitive type.

Gonna bump this up again. It's follow friday in twitter, time to show some love for THP.

#ff @hackersparadise <- GREAT Golf forum and most definitely worth following! Check out The Hackers Paradise #THP

I've added #THP to the end of the tweet so we can track engagement.

Ok, guess I can now say I "Twitt". Not real sure how it all works, and about to head out of town for a few days, but will see more when I get back.

Make sure to find THP on there.

Oh, for those of you who Twitt? I'm TheDue on there also

Back