FS: Ping G10 irons and Callaway FT-iq Driver

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a set of Ping G10 irons in excellent condition for sale. They are steel shafts and black dot. Purchased them last year and loved them till I hit the Taylor Made '09 Burners! Sorry about the pictures being so large forgot to dial down the camera for the pics!
Ping G10 Irons-$350
IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

Also have a Callaway FT-iq driver, 9* with Fubuki R flex shaft.
Callaway FT-iq-$175.00
IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

These next two Im a little undecided but most likey will be selling them. So Im going to list them here too and if someone has interest let me know! Otherwise what you guys dont want goes on Ebay!

Taylor Made R9 3 Wood 15* with R flex stock shaft-$125.00
IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Ping G10 Hybrid 3 21* with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft -$100.00
IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

Please send me any questions! Thanks!

Why oh why does that 3wood have to be R flex and not the stiff flex!!! I was so excited when I saw TM R9 3 Wood :clapp: then saw R flex!!:crying: :crying:

Why oh why does that 3wood have to be R flex and not the stiff flex!!! I was so excited when I saw TM R9 3 Wood :clapp: then saw R flex!!:crying: :crying:

I said the same thing about the FT-iQ being a 9* loft. :angry:

I said the same thing about the FT-iQ being a 9* loft. :angry:

What's wrong with R flex? I am new to the whole hibrid thing so I was just wondering if a bigger loft is better?

AHH the FTiq with 9* is still very easy to hit. That is one of the models we tested and due to having such a great shaft and head combo, it really go the ball in the air. And at that price, it is pretty darn amazing.

AHH the FTiq with 9* is still very easy to hit. That is one of the models we tested and due to having such a great shaft and head combo, it really go the ball in the air. And at that price, it is pretty darn amazing.

so the 9* just doesn't loft as much then?

Thanks for the info JB. What the heck I’ll jump in and take a chance. Surely if I hate it I can find another sucker like myself to take it off my hands! Kevin I’ll send you a message to work out payment terms. :banana:

Hackers got dibs on the driver! And yes it gets in the air very easy, JB is dead on!

I have said all along that if you do not hook the ball much and possibly struggle with a fade or slice, the FT-iq is one of the best on the market.

I have said all along that if you do not hook the ball much and possibly struggle with a fade or slice, the FT-iq is one of the best on the market.

That is what I am hoping for. My usual shot is a slight fade but when the wheels come off it is slice city. I know this club won’t be as workable but for me if I could hit it more consistently straight I would be just fine with that result.

Still have the Ping G10 set, the Taylor Made R9 3 Wood and the Ping G10 hybrid 3. I'll wait through the weekend before listing them on Ebay.

For some reason, I can't send you a PM.

For some reason, I can't send you a PM.

Not sure whats up with that but here's an update. Sold the G10 irons so I still have the Ping G10 Hybrid and the Taylor Made R9 three wood.

Back