TexAg08

Buckle #12 Whoop!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks legit to me. Seems associated with TaylorMade/Adidas in some way.

Just buy it. 9000+ feedback, and 99.5% positive is good.

Just buy it. 9000+ feedback, and 99.5% positive is good.

While that is good, not always failsafe. I had a bunk deal with a seller with almost 99% approval, he just plain didn't send my item or respond to the letters when Ebay contacted him with the dispute.

Hate to be the party pooper, but it still is buyer beware out there.

I am concerned with how simple the auction site is, as well as the price being so low. to good to be true, usually is! but at the same time I am also not wanting to shell out 250 clams for a new 3 wood, but this club instills confidence and produces results over my current piece of junk 3 wood.

I have bought 5 sets of clubs, a driver, a bunch of wedges, and a couple of putters off eBay. I have yet to have a bad experience. Can't speak for this guy but that high a rating on 9000 transactions seems a really safe bet to me.

Looks pretty legit to me. I just picked up a Nike Str8 fit driver for 199 off ebay. It arrived yesterday with the plactic still on the head and grip! Not a bad deal!

Looks legit to me, plus if you pay with PayPal, your purchase is protected and you'll be able to get a refund.

In all actuality how can you tell if a club is fake or not once you receive it?

I have purchased stuff off ebay, but not recently. Probably 5-7 years now. All were fine transactions except a couple. One was a damaged club. UPS said it was packaged improperly, the seller (a store) said UPS handled it too rough. The other was the wrong stuff. Ebay was not very helpful in both of these problems. Since both these sellers were only a 4 hour drive from me, ( near Palm Springs & Golf) a personal visit took care of both issues. "Caveat Emptor" :cool:

100+ transactions and a perfect record here....knock on wood.:D

I have purchased stuff off ebay, but not recently. Probably 5-7 years now. All were fine transactions except a couple. One was a damaged club. UPS said it was packaged improperly, the seller (a store) said UPS handled it too rough. The other was the wrong stuff. Ebay was not very helpful in both of these problems. Since both these sellers were only a 4 hour drive from me, ( near Palm Springs & Golf) a personal visit took care of both issues. "Caveat Emptor" :cool:

I've had only two problems in 8 years of purchasing on eBay - both times I paid via PayPal and was able to get refunds quite painlessly.

Back