2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Paid up. See everyone there!

I was going to fly down for this event rather than drive like last time but the plane tickets were crazy expensive. Then it hit me, the event is occurring during Spring Break Season.

Looks like I'm driving. Anyone in OK want to carpool with me?

I was going to fly down for this event rather than drive like last time but the plane tickets were crazy expensive. Then it hit me, the event is occurring during Spring Break Season.

The Doc and I would, but we're flying out of DFW to Orlando for vacation Sunday morning and back into DFW after. Sorry, at least it really is an easy drive.

Sweet! Are you still down for carpooling with Jeff and me?

It's possible. My car situation is up in the air atm, and I'll be "american picking" on the way down for my parents Antiques Store. Also I might be going through Memphis to see a friend on the way down so I think that's out of your way? Maybe we could lodge together ? I'll let you know.

Jake was possibly looking for someone to pick up on his way down?!

I would not assume anything with THP Events....

I had to chuckle at this........so true!!

Looks like we will be down to 4 or maybe 3 if Jessie comes through....Ron could make it 2....I want to see this thing all full up!!

I really hope things work out for Jessie!!

The Doc is INCREDIBLY nervous to meet you all, too funny.

Hands, and teeth, off my incredibly early retirement.

You don't have to worry about me, but the hat is another story.

I cannot believe this event is still 2 months away. I am getting way too antsy.

Why is JB lurking in this thread right now? :act-up:

Sadly nothing good. No new signups as of now, so I believe we are still in the area of 6 openings. They should fill pretty quickly I believe.

Sadly nothing good. No new signups as of now, so I believe we are still in the area of 6 openings. They should fill pretty quickly I believe.

I think so too! Jake and hopefully Jj will make it 4 soon!

Come on guys.. Jakenation, Freddiekong, Cookie.. THP legends and Callaway goodness makes this a no brainer

Back