2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I think so too! Jake and hopefully Jj will make it 4 soon!

Come on guys.. Jakenation, Freddiekong, Cookie.. THP legends and Callaway goodness makes this a no brainer
Jesse is going to talk to the boss today and try to get the time off without having to burn some PTO that he has to use for already planned family trips/THP outing.

Sadly nothing good. No new signups as of now, so I believe we are still in the area of 6 openings. They should fill pretty quickly I believe.

Well, I look at it this way, we are in better shape than we were at this time just a week ago. So, by this time next week, we should be celebrating a sold out field.

Jesse is going to talk to the boss today and try to get the time off without having to burn some PTO that he has to use for already planned family trips/THP outing.

Awesome! Hopefully he can make it happen

If a slot is still open Friday I'm in. My daughters 18th B-Day is tomorrow so I'm a bit cash strapped till payday

We were down to 6 yesterday at mid-day and then Zenger posted up. Hoping he made it 5 and Jake/Jesse/Ron make it 2, that would be incredible!

If a slot is still open Friday I'm in. My daughters 18th B-Day is tomorrow so I'm a bit cash strapped till payday

Absolutely awesome man, so happy to see this! I think you will be just fine as I think regardless if all the maybe's commit, we are still sitting at 2 open spots or so.

Man, I'm ready to put a tee into the Texas soil! (It's 7 degrees in Central Missouri as I type this)

I hate all this pressure. Will know by tonight though for sure fellas.

'Buck the world.

I hate all this pressure. Will know by tonight though for sure fellas.

'Buck the world.
No pressure at all homes. If you can make it great, if not the event will still exist. It will still be awesome, just not as awesome as if Jj-effin-morris was in it.

I'm gettin' stoked. I woke up and started thinking about when I could get out to Tangle Ridge for 1-2 practice rounds. I think Avid Golfer has a cart only deal for them.

I'm gettin' stoked. I woke up and started thinking about when I could get out to Tangle Ridge for 1-2 practice rounds. I think Avid Golfer has a cart only deal for them.

Such a fun course. It is going to set up perfectly for this event me thinks

We definitely need to make that happen. Venture to say I will play out there 2-3/x before the event.

We definitely need to make that happen. Venture to say I will play out there 2-3/x before the event.

Take notes for us, boys. LOL. Show me where NOT to hit a ball there.

Well, I did post an entire course review not too long ago. :alien:

Missed that, but checking it out now. I've looked at the course on the site and on my UPro and liked how it was pretty wide open on a few holes.

UGH @ #4 green. Probably need to putt in skis, so you can get to your ball faster after you putt it off the green.

DSC_0872.jpg

UGH @ #4 green. Probably need to putt in skis, so you can get to your ball faster after you putt it off the green.

DSC_0872.jpg

Haha cookie was on the top of this thing and rolled one we all thought was maybe even too fast and it didn't even go down the hill. I promise you don't want to be anywhere near the top side of this green if the flag is where it was when we played

Haha cookie was on the top of this thing and rolled one we all thought was maybe even too fast and it didn't even go down the hill. I promise you don't want to be anywhere near the top side of this green if the flag is where it was when we played

Yeah, that putt looked like it could have been a nightmare. Course looks really challenging, but very fair as well.

Yeah, that putt looked like it could have been a nightmare. Course looks really challenging, but very fair as well.

It is a great mix of risk/reward. If you hit fairways you can score well there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back