WNY/NWPA & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet deal! I'm hoping I don't embarrass myself too bad! Lol

It'll be my first year in fantasy golf as well. I'm prob gonna be near the bottom, but it'll definitely keep me plugged into the tour much more

Also too, I'm hoping we can get a good group to Ohio too in April. It's gonna be such a fun weekend, even better if we've got a solid contingent of WPA & WNYers too!

Also too, I'm hoping we can get a good group to Ohio too in April. It's gonna be such a fun weekend, even better if we've got a solid contingent of WPA & WNYers too!

I know Allan (Buckbug) and I are in for sure. I already blocked that weekend off from work so I'm 110% in!

It'll be my first year in fantasy golf as well. I'm prob gonna be near the bottom, but it'll definitely keep me plugged into the tour much more

I watch every tournament so I figured I'd partake in the fantasy challenge. I'm hoping I can get lucky a few times!

Looking good for that April one,just need the specs so we can get on the road!
Last nite was frustrating cuz every time I tried to get on THP,I got booted and couldn't tap in! Finally I did for 5 minutes and sent a PM to JB (and a frantic phone call to Shef.........Thanks Buddy!) who settled me down.Figured I'd wait til the morning and get back on..........Nice!
So if we're car pooling,what does everyone drive or do we just have a caravan of many following each other? I have an '05 Impala but it's like brand new and can take 3 in comfort(golf bags and overniters). It's very smooth on the road. Feedback?

Looking good for that April one,just need the specs so we can get on the road!
Last nite was frustrating cuz every time I tried to get on THP,I got booted and couldn't tap in! Finally I did for 5 minutes and sent a PM to JB (and a frantic phone call to Shef.........Thanks Buddy!) who settled me down.Figured I'd wait til the morning and get back on..........Nice!
So if we're car pooling,what does everyone drive or do we just have a caravan of many following each other? I have an '05 Impala but it's like brand new and can take 3 in comfort(golf bags and overniters). It's very smooth on the road. Feedback?

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion. I get about 25-26 MPG on the highway. I think it could do 3 comfortably as well!

I was just looking at the announcement thread and one of the guys said he thinks the details and sign up thread will be announced today so make sure everyone keeps their eyes open for it!

I'll do my best! Getting nervous though.

I'll do my best! Getting nervous though.

Me too. I'll be at work all day so I'm hoping I get lucky and catch it when I'm on my phone.

I'm going to the Paddock dome on Sunday to do some iron and bunker work. Gotta get prepped for the simulator. Can I still get a text if you hear anything?

Woot woot! Myself and Allan all set! Fingers crossed for Aaron to be able to make the trip with us!

Any chance once summer rolls around we'll be able to hit up with each other maybe one a month for Saturday round o' golf?

Any chance once summer rolls around we'll be able to hit up with each other maybe one a month for Saturday round o' golf?

Absolutely! Aaron and I were texting about that yesterday. I think we should pick a different course every month or go twice a month. Depending on funds and availability for everyone.

In for Ohio. Paid and set. Hope to see you cats there!

Absolutely! Aaron and I were texting about that yesterday. I think we should pick a different course every month or go twice a month. Depending on funds and availability for everyone.

I am definitely up for getting together once or twice a month to play a round. Definitely think it is a great idea to change the courses up so that we are closer to one of the guys each round so that no one is doing all of the driving.

I am bummed that I would be able to do the Ohio Invitational. Talk with Shef last night, I completely forgot that a friend of mine is getting married the following weekend and I won't be able to get time off for both weekends. Will definitely be in for the next one but I will have to live vicariously through you on this tournament.

I am definitely up for getting together once or twice a month to play a round. Definitely think it is a great idea to change the courses up so that we are closer to one of the guys each round so that no one is doing all of the driving.

I am bummed that I would be able to do the Ohio Invitational. Talk with Shef last night, I completely forgot that a friend of mine is getting married the following weekend and I won't be able to get time off for both weekends. Will definitely be in for the next one but I will have to live vicariously through you on this tournament.

Sounds good! Will you be at the simulator on 27th ? Sorry you can't make Ohio!

I think it would be a good time!

That's exactly what I was thinking about the different courses that way not one person was doing all the traveling around WNY.

Sucks we will miss ya in Ohio Aaron but there will definitely be more!

Sounds good! Will you be at the simulator on 27th ? Sorry you can't make Ohio!

Absolutely! I will definitely be there for the simulator round on the 27th.

Almost time for the Sim round! You guys ready!?

I've waxed my irons 4 times this week.............. uh,yeah! Thanks for the frequency data.
Never been to one of these so a little feedback would be nice before you take my money on Nassau's and closest to the pin stuff!

I've waxed my irons 4 times this week.............. uh,yeah! Thanks for the frequency data.
Never been to one of these so a little feedback would be nice before you take my money on Nassau's and closest to the pin stuff!

Looking forward to it. I hope they have the heat cranked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back