Cobra AMP CELL Hybrids & Fairway Woods Preview

I'm indifferent on the headcovers. I think the design is cool with the splattered paint, but it's just not my cup of tea. I'm waiting for them to update the site with the shaft options too. I probably check it 7-10 times a day haha

LOL. Me too. The only site I have seen that will allow you to customize a AMP Cell Hybrid for purchase thus far, is Golfsmith. And the VTS Silver and the Fubuki are both available as an upgrade option. I don't know if they are using 2012's upgrade options, or if in fact, these are both still available.

LOL. Me too. The only site I have seen that will allow you to customize a AMP Cell Hybrid for purchase thus far, is Golfsmith. And the VTS Silver and the Fubuki are both available as an upgrade option. I don't know if they are using 2012's upgrade options, or if in fact, these are both still available.

I did not know that. Will have to check that out.

This is true. I may or may not have been banned from that site at work hahaha.

Yeah, just click customize this for my game after selecting an AMP Cell and it will pop up with a page and you can select all the options. I really hope this is the list available for 2013, because all the options I am interested in are available.

Yeah, just click customize this for my game after selecting an AMP Cell and it will pop up with a page and you can select all the options. I really hope this is the list available for 2013, because all the options I am interested in are available.

I am going to do this right now!

just went through that. You have now ratcheted up my pondering. In fact if those options are the ones that are offered, I have just made myself a great bag that would please me very much so.

just went through that. You have now ratcheted up my pondering. In fact if those options are the ones that are offered, I have just made myself a great bag that would please me very much so.

Yeah, I was pretty stoked to stumble across that the other night. The AMP Cell hybrid as been on my ponder list since I first saw it here and knowing they have the two shafts I am most interested in drives up that excitement a bit further. Not to get hopes up or anything, but I almost certain that is the 2013 list, because I don't recall the Ozik Altus and Motore F1 being available options in 2012.

Yeah, I was pretty stoked to stumble across that the other night. The AMP Cell hybrid as been on my ponder list since I first saw it here and knowing they have the two shafts I am most interested in drives up that excitement a bit further. Not to get hopes up or anything, but I almost certain that is the 2013 list, because I don't recall the Ozik Altus and Motore F1 being available options in 2012.

don't get me wrong, I could go stock shafts and be more then happy. But if I could get that VTS Silver shaft I will be like a pig in :poop:. I'll get 2 hybrids, 1 red and 1 silver. Paired with that shaft and boom, awesome looking sticks.

Super tough choice right now for shafts

don't get me wrong, I could go stock shafts and be more then happy. But if I could get that VTS Silver shaft I will be like a pig in :poop:. I'll get 2 hybrids, 1 red and 1 silver. Paired with that shaft and boom, awesome looking sticks.

That would be awesome. Since I bagged the Razr X Forged 4 iron, I am looking to add only 1 hybrid. I play a shorter course here at home, one that sometimes I can't even hit 3W off of tees, so a 3H at 19* is what I am leaning towards and will probably be what I bag. But I am also toying with the idea of going with the 2H, setting it at 19* for the home course, and having the option to take off some loft when I go to these longer courses for THP outings and such. Oh, the possibilities.

That would be awesome. Since I bagged the Razr X Forged 4 iron, I am looking to add only 1 hybrid. I play a shorter course here at home, one that sometimes I can't even hit 3W off of tees, so a 3H at 19* is what I am leaning towards and will probably be what I bag. But I am also toying with the idea of going with the 2H, setting it at 19* for the home course, and having the option to take off some loft when I go to these longer courses for THP outings and such. Oh, the possibilities.

my home course is shorter as well. I've thought about adding a 4 iron this year. Haven't gamed one in a long time. Though last time I played with JB I used a 4 iron and hit my best shots of the day with it, including hitting a flagstick from 200 out.

my home course is shorter as well. I've thought about adding a 4 iron this year. Haven't gamed one in a long time. Though last time I played with JB I used a 4 iron and hit my best shots of the day with it, including hitting a flagstick from 200 out.

I haven't hit long irons this well in a long time, which is why I went back to a 4 iron. Long irons saved my arse last year, in what could have been a really miserable year. I hit some really good long irons in St. Louis at Missouri Bluffs and that's kind of what steered me to back to a 4 iron. That and Cobra introducing these bad lads, kind of gives me a little more flexibility in the bag. I honestly think you are going to see a LOT of AMP Cell hybrids in peoples bags this year.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. Make sure you aren't wrenching things up mid round, heck mid hole.

i'll just put some snakes in my bag...that should keep you away.

Super tough choice right now for shafts

uhhh yeah. if those are the available options for the MC, looks like i'll have to start doing some shaft homework...

i'll just put some snakes in my bag...that should keep you away.

uhhh yeah. if those are the available options for the MC, looks like i'll have to start doing some shaft homework...

Big time. I know I liked my set up last year, but some of the options are amazing. (assuming they are all available)

I sent a Tweet to @CobraGolf asking if the VTS Silver and Fubuki AX were available as upgrade options in 2013. Hopefully they see it and respond. Looks like they are trying to take care of Xarran at the moment. Poor dude.

Speaking of that, I am really interested in what options we will have for shafts etc.
Me as well, it makes the pondering even more compounded!!!
Thanks man, now I won't get any work done!!!
I sent a Tweet to @CobraGolf asking if the VTS Silver and Fubuki AX were available as upgrade options in 2013. Hopefully they see it and respond. Looks like they are trying to take care of Xarran at the moment. Poor dude.
I can't wait to see what they say!!!

Me as well, it makes the pondering even more compounded!!!

Thanks man, now I won't get any work done!!!

I can't wait to see what they say!!!

No reply, yet. Maybe I should take this straight to Nordqvist? LOL.

F1 upgrade for only $45.....temping.

After sifting through the golfsmtih custom clubs site, I'm curious what the cobra options will be in 2013!!!
Fairways:
FWShafts1_zps206fbbd8.png
FWShafts2_zps051eb42c.png

Hybrids:
HybridShafts_zps2d91b045.png

If Cobra offers those options I think pretty much everyone would be happy. Do keep in mind for MC Staffers, that even if you see shafts on Cobra's website it does not mean it will be offered to the staffers.

Wonder why the offer ProForce V2 in driver and not in fairway. I have one in my 5w and love it.

Back