Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade R1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a much anticipated announcement! I'm ready! Going to be some blessed THPers around this joint soon!

Although I am not a huge fan of TM drivers at this point (I gamed a superfast 2.0 for about three months before I got rid of it), I have never played or hit one of there adjustable drivers. This seems like a great opportunity.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Adams Speedline fast 12
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? original standard shaft, stiff flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? High
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 10.5 degree
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Enough via lessons at Golftec, heated driving ranges, and an indoor simulator location (lots of data!!!).

Testers will be announced tomorrow.

This is exciting, good luck to all who entered their names for testing.

Good luck everyone! This will be an exciting test.

Just a reminder for those that do not get selected tomorrow. We have 2 more forum testings that will be launched in the next week or so. If someone wants to be selected for testing, the easiest way to do that is to stay active throughout the forums. Signing up for this one and then not posting until the next signup will most likely lead to the same results.

Just a reminder for those that do not get selected tomorrow. We have 2 more forum testings that will be launched in the next week or so. If someone wants to be selected for testing, the easiest way to do that is to stay active throughout the forums.

That's awesome, it's amazing that THP and their partners can do so much every month!

Just a reminder for those that do not get selected tomorrow. We have 2 more forum testings that will be launched in the next week or so. If someone wants to be selected for testing, the easiest way to do that is to stay active throughout the forums. Signing up for this one and then not making a single post until the next signup will most likely lead to the same results.
Very cool JB... THP is truly amazing!!!! Thanks. :D

Just a reminder for those that do not get selected tomorrow. We have 2 more forum testings that will be launched in the next week or so. If someone wants to be selected for testing, the easiest way to do that is to stay active throughout the forums. Signing up for this one and then not posting until the next signup will most likely lead to the same results.

That's crazy JB. All this new stuff is making for some great member participation opportunities.

Wow you guys are like the energizer bunny..... you just keep going and going with all the testings! Thank you for a chance at such a good opportunity.

Can't wait to hear what 7 more people think of the R1...glad this one is about to get going, and of course am excited to see/hear what the next opportunities are.

One more quick reminder. As it says in the 1st post. If you are selected and are not an Albatross Club member, you will be responsible for your shipping charges.

Can't wait to hear what 7 more people think of the R1...glad this one is about to get going, and of course am excited to see/hear what the next opportunities are.

Me too AD. With so many testers, there will sure to be some interesting banter between the guys that love it and the guys that dont.

Selected or not I cant wait to follow the testing of this club. I am slowly being smitten by the looks of this driver.

This is awesome, tthank you THP for all you do

Good luck tomorrow everyone! TM testings are always heavily watched and some good threads

Thank you for the opportunity. While I am sure that this is a perk of being active, I appreciate an online community that seems to burst with activity in all shapes and sizes. Thank you for the hard work.

Me too AD. With so many testers, there will sure to be some interesting banter between the guys that love it and the guys that dont.

Yeah, I may be completely off, but I can really see this as a club you REALLY like or one you REALLY don't

Can't wait for tomorrow...Thanks to Taylormade and The Hackers Paradise

Wow! Exciting news JB! Good luck tomorrow everyone!

More testing, you say? Ohhh yes! THP, doing it bigger and better in 2013!

More testing, you say? Ohhh yes! THP, doing it bigger and better in 2013!

Can't wait, thanks THP. Hope you enjoy the R1 Eagle.

MORE testing? Good Lord! Wonder what the next ones will be?! When do we find out?

Awesome news. There is going to be a bunch of great testings happening on THP. Good luck everyone!

I will throw my name in the hat even though I can only do indoor facilities at this time. Thanks THP and Taylormade!

1. What driver are you currently playing?
Taylormade r7 cgb max

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
Mitsubishi Rayon reax 45 stiff flex

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?
Mid trajectory

4. What loft are you playing in your driver?

5. Are you able to play golf right now?
indoor facility only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back