What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

In this particular case, it was a shirt. Pima cotton wrinkles easily.

You know I don't pay much attention to brands, but I did look today. I have on Adidas white bermuda shorts, a kelly green NikeFit Dry sleeveless polo, a pink belt with white, pink and green beach umbrellas on it, white golf shoes and white socks trimmed in pink.

You know I don't pay much attention to brands, but I did look today. I have on Adidas white bermuda shorts, a kelly green NikeFit Dry sleeveless polo, a pink belt with white, pink and green beach umbrellas on it, white golf shoes and white socks trimmed in pink.

No HK items?!?!?

Black pants, black adidas shirt, black Sumi-G belt & topped it off with a black Erin Hills hat.

You must have had the old Rocco look going.

You must have had the old Rocco look going.

For the most part, just didn't feel like getting colorful today plus wanted the great chrome buckle on the Sumi-G to stand out.:D

That buckle was one of my favorites. Love the red lining and the ball marker.

Black polo, hat, and shoes. Black and white gingham capris and Glove-It glove.

107.jpg

OsaharOutfit-1.jpg

Lime Green & Black striped PGA polo
Black Columbia Chip shorts
THP Buckle & new Hot Buckles embossed black belt
Black Nike Dri-Fit hat
Bolle shades

Last edited:
Love the buckle Osahar

Same here. I looks great with that embossed black leather belt. Not the greatest picture, it's kinda shadowed in the mirror.

I could have dealt with it being backward except for the buckle!

I'm glad I'm not anal about the little things! hehe

OsaharOutfit-1.jpg

LOL, I didn't even pay attention to that! Just emailed it to my home account, uploaded to Photobucket, and posted it soon as I got home.

Gray Sligo chrome shorts

sligo09-chrome-shortsL.jpg

Black and gray sligo shirt
(image of back of shirt)
sligo09-black-robinsonB.jpg

White Sumi G belt
591006945_q6KH8-S-1.jpg

White Seemore hat with red
white_hat.jpg

Red, white, and black adidas tour 360 3.0
501388870_HwxKR-S.jpg

White Bridgestone visor
Green Ping shirt
White Polo belt
Black Nike shorts
White Adidas shoes

Stone colored skort with my THP striped polo. There were a couple of cloudbursts on the course yesterday, and I was very glad for the drywick fabric.

Here is my unshaven outfit for the morning hybrid testing sessions. Normally my face is cropped out, but the hat is crucial. This is the new outfit I ordered from Sligo

606082784_LyU8C-M.jpg

Nice! What kind of shirt is that? I need some better golf shirts, I have a few that have those crappy collars that curl up and all that. That shirt looks good.

A Sligo shirt of course. Entire outfit is Sligo.

I figured as much....very nice, I'm in another broswer window about to hook myself up with a shirt as we speak.

Back