Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

32 total, and I think we were at 1 or 2 left if everyone who had PM'd GG paid.
Well, I'm glad I sent my payment in. I guess I cut it close. 3 hr drive no biggie I'm use to them with these Ohio boys. They don't like playing in NW Ohio. :laughing:

Maybe I won't be joining, unless I get my membership bought in time. Fingers crossed.

I'm sure if u sent the pm in time ur on the list

I'm sure if u sent the pm in time ur on the list

I'm not an albatross member and I went to go purchase it but once again PayPal is screwed up for me.

I think we got some Indiana peeps still needing to signup!

I thought there where 3 already , lost / loosing one to GA. ( I'm jealous ) don't know who else showed intrest

I thought there where 3 already , lost / loosing one to GA. ( I'm jealous ) don't know who else showed intrest

Ingolfer, bogey317 off the top of my head

Well I guess the question is , if it fills up tonight and more interest is shown , will the field size grow?

I want to clarify something about how close we are to filling. We have 31 inquiries and 25 that have paid and are locked in. So while we have 1 spot left, until someone pays, they are not held in.

If this fills up tonight, we may consider opening it up for more golfers (maybe 4).

I want to clarify something about how close we are to filling. We have 31 inquiries and 25 that have paid and are locked in. So while we have 1 spot left, until someone pays, they are not held in.

If this fills up tonight, we may consider opening it up for more golfers (maybe 4).

If this happens as far as more spots go and I get in, I'll scream like a 12yo girl on a twilight premier night.

Hopefully Dan can carry me to victory, I need all the help I can get.

Oh wow that's awesome! More chances for everyone!

Ingolfer, bogey317 off the top of my head

I think Bradd had jumped in at the very beginning...not sure though, or if he already paid.

I think Bradd had jumped in at the very beginning...not sure though, or if he already paid.

Ok cool

Did that more gooder fella sign up???

We'd dominate like ATLSeth and GregDan dominated TrueBlue.

...oh wait...

Hey, I did have two birdies and an eagle on the front nine -- and was still +4 on that side. Double machine.

The best part, though, was my playing partner had me at +5 at the turn, and I had to redo his math for him. Fortunately, we just both decided to pack it in in the back nine.

As for the OH Invitiational, I've got my work cut out for me. Between the dwindling field and the look my wife gave me when I suggested going to Ohio to play golf, this is going to take some effort. Not over yet, though.

Is the IN/OH area the hot bed of THP activity or what? Great job all!

Hey, I did have two birdies and an eagle on the front nine -- and was still +4 on that side. Double machine.

The best part, though, was my playing partner had me at +5 at the turn, and I had to redo his math for him. Fortunately, we just both decided to pack it in in the back nine.

As for the OH Invitiational, I've got my work cut out for me. Between the dwindling field and the look my wife gave me when I suggested going to Ohio to play golf, this is going to take some effort. Not over yet, though.

You had better lock it up my good man. I'll never forgive you.

Cmon now, dig deep into your profession and come out with the argument of all arguments. I have faith in you.

Hey JB once we get our full line up set will we get to find out our teammate? Or do we wait till the day of the invitational??

Cmon now, dig deep into your profession and come out with the argument of all arguments. I have faith in you.

working on it. This is going to take some effort, but it's doable.

Hey JB once we get our full line up set will we get to find out our teammate? Or do we wait till the day of the invitational??

You will know your teammate in advance, but not not right away.

working on it. This is going to take some effort, but it's doable.

I have complete faith in you. I heard donuts work.

Sent my money in. Can't wait!

Back