Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine were waiting for me when I got home today! It's rainy now but looking for mid 50's and sunshine Sat and Sun. I can't wait to get started!

I have other stuff coming from somewhere else but I only got one notification indicating a package from Bridgestone Golf.

You are a staffer after all! :D

yeah, that's what got me really excited!

Delivered in south Georgia!

got mine today in South Carolina as well! calling for cooler weather this weekend, but I am playing Saturday - one of the perks of the job, no work on Monday, and i'm planning on playing Monday as well

I haven't seen mine yet but there's always tomorrow.

Got mine as well. Hope to get to the course on Friday, but if not for sure on Saturday.

I got balls. After opening up the mystery ball I am 10 times more excited. Ready to start testing

A cool package from Bridgestone awaited me when I arrived home this evening. I have taken pictures and am prepared for embargo release. BMB or Bridgestone Mystery Ball is perfect for me. I will play both days this weekend. Can't wait to begin. :D

Oh man. Cant wait for mine. All the testers that have recieved Bridestone goodies is killing me. Anxious is an understatement!

Tapping away on my S3

Mine arrived today!

Just stumbled on them out on the porch. UPS guy didn't even ring the bell. I guess he's tired of the dog scaring the poo out of him Pavlov style.

I got mine! This is gonna be great!

Just stumbled on them out on the porch. UPS guy didn't even ring the bell. I guess he's tired of the dog scaring the poo out of him Pavlov style.

They do that all the time to us. They are afraid of our little puppies.

I got the UPS notice that mine would be delivered tomorrow.That is just in time for my Friday round if any of the courses are still above water.It has rained every day this week and of course I took the week off for vacation time!!:crying:

Got mine today! So excited to try these out!

Mine arrived. This is going to be fun.

I was afraid the neighbors were going to call 911....I was out looking on the front porch and the back porch with a flash light. Nothing for me today......maybe tomorrow!!

Got mine today. Now that I know exactly what I'm testing, I can put together an appropriate testing plan. But, I need this freaking rain and other weather $hit to lightgen up so I get on with it. I will admit though that having played this paticular Bridgestone ball before that I'm a little confused as to what I should match it up with. I'm sure I'll work it out though.

So excited to see the mystery!! I should get mine tomorrow

So excited to get mine. Still anxiously waiting for the random winter that hot tx to end too only got in one round and 2 range sessions in the last 9 days as opposed to normal every day golf with a bit of cold weather gear.

Mine arrived this evening. Hoping to start testing tomorrow afternoon.

Looks like mine will get here on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back