The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Band of Brothers with the Doc and trying to kick writer's blocks ass.
There's nothing worse than staring at a blank word document just beggging for something to come out. It happens, but you'll power through it, you're effin Jman dude.

Hi jake. I wish that sim place was half the cost. I want to go back and redeem myself
You ain't kidding bro. Dropping a hondo for 18 holes, a couple of beers and some pizza is insane. If we could play a little quicker 2 of us should be able to fire through 18 holes in under 2 hours, that would help the price.

Politics totally aside, the episode of Feherty with Bill Clinton is one of my favorites thus far. I would love to sit and talk to that guy for an hour or two.

With just the two of you I would think you could get er done in less than two hours.

JB obsessed much? Those are some pretty sweet boats though.

There's nothing worse than staring at a blank word document just beggging for something to come out. It happens, but you'll power through it, you're effin Jman dude.

You ain't kidding bro. Dropping a hondo for 18 holes, a couple of beers and some pizza is insane. If we could play a little quicker 2 of us should be able to fire through 18 holes in under 2 hours, that would help the price.

It's even cheaper on a week night. Eff that hundo but it was a hell-of-a good time

With just the two of you I would think you could get er done in less than two hours.

JB obsessed much? Those are some pretty sweet boats though.

There was 3 and we were drinking and eating pizza and had no agenda so it took us 4 hrs. 2 could easily do it in 2hrs or less

Thats retarded. 100 bones for a round of simulator golf...but. you had me at beer and pizza

It's even cheaper on a week night. Eff that hundo but it was a hell-of-a good time
Yeah let's do it again. We'll just play 2 and play ready golf and we should fly though it.

Thats retarded. 100 bones for a round of simulator golf...but. you had me at beer and pizza
We were really just there chillin and having a good time, drinking beers, BBQ chicken pizza, sim golf. Rate is $41 per hour on the weekends so it racked up in a hurry.

Not much cheaper than spending 4 hrs at a bar but just wasn't expecting that!

Again we were really screwing around and not trying to play quickly. Next time we'll pay attention to our pace without getting too psycho about it. We should be able to get 18 in within 2 hours without much trouble.

Truth be told, if we made a few more putts we could have shaved an hour off!

Again we were really screwing around and not trying to play quickly. Next time we'll pay attention to our pace without getting too psycho about it. We should be able to get 18 in within 2 hours without much trouble.

Truth be told, if we made a few more putts we could have shaved an hour off!

I mean if you could finish in 2 hours thats 40 bucks a person, just like a greens fee.

$41 per hour. What? Thats crazy. $82 for sim golf. no thanks

That's the price of the sim regardless of how many golfers you have. So if Jesse and I went and fired through 18 holes in 2 hours we'd each pay $41.

The other night we each dropped close to a C note or more because we were there for so long and had beers and pizza.

That does seem a little high but if that is what it takes to stay open, that is what you charge.

We always set the gimmies as far as they let you because putting sucks on a sim.

How accurate did you think the distances were and would you use it on the driving range setting to help dial in distances?

That does seem a little high but if that is what it takes to stay open, that is what you charge.

We always set the gimmies as far as they let you because putting sucks on a sim.

How accurate did you think the distances were and would you use it on the driving range setting to help dial in distances?
I hear you on the gimmes, we thought once you were on the green an automatic 2 putt option would be nice, I've seen sims with that setting before.

Distance....it's hard to tell just yet, they claim 98 to 99% accurate. It was such an adjustment this first time I really couldn't tell to be honest. I'll get it figured out though.

ahhh P4B. Now that makes since. I thought it was $41 per person. I was like woah

ahhh P4B. Now that makes since. I thought it was $41 per person. I was like woah
Yeah I know, it's still a little high. But it's still at least hitting real golf balls with real golf clubs. Better than nothing.

Writers block just got kicked square in the junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back