Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I got some of these, actually 2, for fathers day and I have to say I love them! If you haven't tried one you should. They're the perfect driver height and they dont break so you save on tees. Im very much a fan now!

I got some of these, actually 2, for fathers day and I have to say I love them! If you haven't tried one you should. They're the perfect driver height and they dont break so you save on tees. Im very much a fan now!

:quiet::nono:

Kevin,
I used these for a while and also liked them. I dont think they do much for performance, but they lasted a long time. They finally broke on me after about 10 rounds. We then had the opportunity to review Tomahawx Tees. If you ever get a chance, check them out. They are also the perfect driver height, and they are UNBREAKABLE. I used one for about 60 rounds before I lost it, and then another that is still going. I absolutely love them.

You can read our review on them here.

The Hackers Paradise Tomahawx Tees Review

I always had a bad attitude towards "those kinds" of tees before I got these. But I love not having to find tees! And I completely agree, they dont help with distance just consistancy with teeing the ball. Very nice review! I need to get some of these because the brush ones do wear out.

Many of our members can attest to buying just a sample pack and they are set. PM coming your way.

I use them Zero Friction suckers, not for performances' sake, but rather because I lose more of them than I break. I usually play 18 holes with one tee, unless I forget it in the ground. I buy about 2 of those $5.99 packs of tees a year.

kevin,
UPS just picked up your package of a few of the tees. They will be there in a couple of days.

The part about Brushtees that would seem like a pain to me is the little cast you are supposed to put them in. Its not as if most people need another thing to make play even slower.
Ive been using Zero Friction tees for a while now and I like them. Im yet to break one.

Just read the review on the Tomahawx tees. Looks interesting. How bout a tee shoot out?

I was given some Brush Tees a while ago, but I didn't like them. Too bulky in my pockets and a pain to balance a ball on them IMO. I use Zero Friction tees now. I think I've broken just one in the past two years and they give me 4 more yards of distance!

I bought myself a pack of these. They taught me one valuable thing. Namely that Tiger is not the only person who can stop his swing in the middle of it. I decided then that it was to do with the importance that you place on the situation. Normally if I get distracted mid-setup, I'm still going to hit it, but on the occasion I tried out a brush tee, my ball fell off at the top of my backswing and I stopped. Haven't used one since.

kevin,
UPS just picked up your package of a few of the tees. They will be there in a couple of days.

Thanks JB I'll be sure to report back after trying them! Thanks again!

Buddy of mine gave me some brush tee's and the subscription. I've got to say I got more from the subscription, lol. Always seemed lopsided, I had to re-adjust the brushes to a straight line or it would not sit on there.

No thanks. Zero friction, would rather work on my putting

I use both the brush tees and the TomahawX, I like the fact that they are both pretty indestructible. I keep the capsule for the brush tee in a cup on the cart and grab it on the way to the tee, if I forget it I have a TomahawX in my pocket and will use it instead. My cousin is using the brush tee because he didn't like the noise of the TomahawX tee that I gave him.

Many of our members can attest to buying just a sample pack and they are set. PM coming your way.

JB...did you get the depth control ones or the one w/o the flange...
And I assume the small pack (2.75" and 2.25") are for teeing driver high and low??

Been looking for some that will go into the nice hard Alabama clay we have here... I like Zero Friction tees, but for 5 months out of the year, I get mad when I cant get them in the ground....

thx
bama

These are the depth control ones and they are so easy to go into the ground.

Personally, I use the plain old fashioned wooden ones. I tee my ball differently depending on the situation, so there is no "correct" height. I haven't bought a tee in 20 odd years, yet I probably have more than 1000 of them. Nice people leave them lying around on the tee boxes of every course I play.... I just have to pick them up while I wait to hit. I usually have more in my pocket after I finish a round than I started with. :D

Personally, I use the plain old fashioned wooden ones. I tee my ball differently depending on the situation, so there is no "correct" height. I haven't bought a tee in 20 odd years, yet I probably have more than 1000 of them. Nice people leave them lying around on the tee boxes of every course I play.... I just have to pick them up while I wait to hit. I usually have more in my pocket after I finish a round than I started with. :D

Same here!

Ever since JB sent me a sample pack of Tomahawx at the beginning of this season I've been hooked. I'm still using the same one that I started with (although I almost lost it a couple times when it flew like 25 yards in front of me). I used brush tees for a couple rounds last year, but they just didn't look or feel right.

After reading the Tomahawk tees review and reading everyone's comments about them, I'm going to try them once my current tees have been used up. Hopefully I'll have them in my bag in a week or two. Looking forward to trying them out

I've also been using the Tomahawx tees for about a month. They are definitely indestructable. The height control works really well and they are fairly easy to get into the ground. For me...the whole deal with them just rotating into the ground just doesn't happen. They get launched forward like just any other tee for me. Other then that, I'm pretty satisfied with them. The height control really has helped me out.

After reading this thread, I just ordered one set each of the depth control and standard. My wife is going to appreciate how easy it it to stick into hard turf. I'll report back after trying it. Thanks guys.

I've also been using the Tomahawx tees for about a month. They are definitely indestructable. The height control works really well and they are fairly easy to get into the ground. For me...the whole deal with them just rotating into the ground just doesn't happen. They get launched forward like just any other tee for me. Other then that, I'm pretty satisfied with them. The height control really has helped me out.

Same thing for me, if it does rotate into the ground it usually happens on a poorly struck shot:D

I'll be trying out the Tomahawx tees next time I play! Thanks again JB!

You are very welcome Kevin. Glad the package arrived to you safely. When you finally test them out, find the thread on them and add your thoughts good or bad.

Back