The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love pecan pie!

I hear the way you talk about pecan pies and some bevvies.. You're a big slurper too JM. heh

AND I hate shoelaces. I'm one of the worst kind.

Hell, I'm wearing my boots right now. Damn.

You've got to work your way to laces dude..

Lace free zone here brother.

53CE70B4-5497-4901-B29C-99982529991C-16812-00000B77E51136D7.jpg

Gary Player is that way to me. Snapped at me once while he was waiting for a ruling. He's kind of a d-bag in my eyes.

I found Gary Player to be really nice actually. It might have been the situation.

Nice square toe jman.. I have lots boots.

Nice square toe jman.. I have lots boots.

To me nothing is more comfortable than a nice pair of boots.

These are my teaching boots. The Doc did well this Christmas for sure.

I have a nice black pair of artist square toes. Need to wear them more

I found Gary Player to be really nice actually. It might have been the situation.

He went +3 or +4 after that, so it's possible. Next time I see him we'll hash it out haha

To me nothing is more comfortable than a nice pair of boots.

These are my teaching boots. The Doc did well this Christmas for sure.
Yeah I got like 8 pair.. But with my job it's kind of a requirement.

He went +3 or +4 after that, so it's possible. Next time I see him we'll hash it out haha

I was working a cigar booth at the Boone Valley Classic (back when it still existed). We were near the equipment vans at the course entrance, and he swung by and chatted with us for about 15 minutes.

What happened to FrankA and TC? There never around anymore.

pretty amped to get the new AC hat.. the Pukka hat i got for AC (not an AC hat) is getting quite dirty.

pretty amped to get the new AC hat.. the Pukka hat i got for AC (not an AC hat) is getting quite dirty.

Me too, dude. My 2012 AC hat is still in pristine shape, because I don't wear it to play in. But as soon as that 2013 hat shows up, it's the new "go to" hat.

These gals that do all these remodels on DIY and HGTV are always pretty hot. I see contractors all freaking day long and none of them look anything like this. What the Hell?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back